My space is close to public transport (2min), the center (5min), several parks (5min), theater (2min) and numerous mini-markets. It is a very quiet street where there is hardly any noise. You'll love my space because of the warmth, location, and view over the historic center. My space is good for individual couples and adventures. Parking facility is also an advantage.
- Separate WCs0
- Min. Stay2 nights
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- English, French, Spanish, Portuguese
- Calendar last updated:
- 12 Aug 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Even better than the photos!
Very nice place, great roof deck. It's even better than it looks in the photos. The bathroom is small, like in many homes here. But the living room is pleasant for lounging on hot afternoons and the location is terrific! Close to lots of good restaurants and easy walking to the main sights.
Muito obrigado .
Nicely equipped apartment in the heart of Evora
Nicely renovated and very comfortable apartment in the heart of historic Evora. Very close to restaurants, shops etc - including a top-notch restaurant within 20 meters. The apartment is very well equipped, including a washing machine. Cute roof-top deck with a clothes line for washing. Excellent wifi and selection of TV channels.
Not so good:
• As with many VRBOs, getting the key to the property was a frustrating experience. We made arrangements with the property contact to meet at a specific time but he didn't show up. Finally contacted him via cell phone and he said to pick up the key at a coffee shop "at the end of the street" but not until two hours after the agreed meeting time.
• As noted, the apartment was very comfortable and well furnished. However, the bathroom was very small and crowded - to the point where someone of above average size would probably have problems using the facilities and especially the shower. And the "Do not flush toilet paper" sign in the bathroom should be highlighted in the property details!
Great value and great location
Bathroom is small but functional. Kitchen reasonably stocked. We tried to squeeze in a 3rd person. Don't recommend that. Rooftop patio is cool.
Great location and the apartment is as described. Also has great rooftop area. Joao always responded quickly to any of our questions. Highly recommended
10 schöne Tage in Evora
Im Appartement ist alles vorhanden. Terrasse ist großartig. Ausstattung ist voll ausreichend. Toilette und Dusche sollten mal renoviert werden. Benutzung war aber keinerlei wirkliches Problem. Komme gerne wieder. Danke an den Vermieter, auch Schlüsselübergabe war total
Logement très bien situé, dans une petite rue calme, proche du centre ville à pied
Bon accueil de Joao. La maison est confortable mais la salle de bains vraiment petite surtout la douche dans laquelle il est difficile de bouger sous peine d'avoir le rideau collé à notre peau.
Pas besoin de voiture pour découvrir cette superbe ville d'Evora. Tout se fait facilement à pied.
The apartment is located in the historic center of Évora. Near the apartment are located in the following attractions:
- Theatre (3 minutes walk)
- Praça do Giraldo (7 minute walk)
- Diana Temple (5 minutes walk)
- Bars and disco (7 minute walk)
- Main churches and museums (7 minute walk)