They'll love the place because of the weather, tranquility, atmosphere, light and especially the location, because its surroundings have many activities for family and friends. Only 12 km from the beach.
The months of July and August can enjoy the swimming pool for free courtesy of the house, for our guests. A 3 or 4 minutes.
perfectly equipped and with all the comforts, located in a quiet environment with all amenities (restaurants, supermarkets, pharmacies, banks, parks, gardens, sports center, swimming pool ...) village house.
ACTIVITIES NEAR THE TOWN ::
Beach, sailing, surfing, jet skiing, hiking, mountain, water parks, cultural tours, boat trip and visit Tabarca, golf, parties of neighboring towns for much of the summer, shopping, fishing, visit to safari , amusement park, gastronomic tours, balloon rides.
PLACES YOU CAN VISIT HOUSE NEAR THE MEDITERRANEAN:
BETWEEN 10 AND 20 MINUTES BY CAR:
- BEACHES OF GUARDAMAR AND MARINA.
- GUARDAMAR DEL SEGURA: is a town situated on the Mediterranean. Its more than 800 hectares of dunes form a natural park of great beauty. It is situated at the mouth of the Segura River and has 11 kilometers of golden sand. On the Beach Center, passing the promenade, quiet, family place ideal for walking in high season where loungers and umbrellas are rented.
- La Mata: For nature lovers, we recommend the visit of wetlands in the area, where you can spot huge colonies of flamingos and other waterfowl, enjoy a nice walk.
- TORREVIEJA very touristy coastal town, is located in an area of high landscape and ecological value along the Mediterranean, next to the lagoons of La Mata. In it you can enjoy its beaches, its beaches, water park, promenade, viewpoints and sunsets in the salt.
- ORIHUELA The city highlights, among several things, its cultural and natural heritage, especially its historic center (declared historical and artistic monuments), for its festivities, including Holy Week (declared of international tourist interest) and its beaches. You can visit the cathedral of S XVIII, school Santo Domingo (called the "Escorial de Levante"), churches, casino and saw (where you can enjoy beautiful views hiking)
ELCHE: The Palm Grove of Elche, together with the representation of the Mystery of Elche, has been declared a World Heritage Site. You can also enjoy with the kids a day at the Rio Safari.
BETWEEN 30 AND 60 MINUTES BY CAR:
SANTA POLA: Where you can catch a boat to Tabarca
We care every detail so that each and all visitors who come to our house are like his own and enjoy their stay in it.
It is the perfect place for friends or relatives surrounded by nature and tranquility not found in the cities plan.
If you want to disconnect and relax this is your place ...