Traditional old Tuscan farmhouse in stone dating back to '700. The farm is fully renovated with the aim of keeping intact and preserved the original structure. The farm is about 300 square meters.
It is located within a 6-hectare estate surrounded by woods and olive groves on the slopes of Mount Cetona which is the setting. In many parts of the estate, the garden and the farm you can admire the view of the Tuscan countryside where the property is situated.
It has two input paths, with suggestive rows of cypress trees that accompany guests to the two entrance gates where you can use two parking areas.
It is surrounded by a large, fenced garden with rose bushes, flowers and plants of all kinds. The garden is full of corners to find refuge even in the hottest moments. For moments of relaxation or business lunches and dinners with family and friends in the garden they are available, among others:
- A circular wrought iron gazebo where you can see the shadow play of the crosslinked structure,
- A rectangular wrought iron gazebo with Tuscan stone floor on which poses an iron table and stone, under a roof of plants and flowers;
- Two wooden gazebo on the lawn under a roof of roses.
At guests' disposal there is an outdoor barbeque for grills to be used with appropriate caution.
The farm has a large pool of 6 X 12 meters made of green and white mosaic, with two steps of interior stone, a low-lying area, an area with vertical drop and a deeper area, surrounded by a perimeter of a meter and a white stone for the rest of the lawn, with sun beds, towels and outdoor shower.
Inside the farm is structured on three levels on which are distributed:
- A large and livable kitchen with table and chairs, fireplace and television, where the family often takes the opportunity to share the moments of the meals for the more intimate moments;
- 4 large living rooms with fireplace and stove that collect two separate TV areas, a level obtained in salons. The salon of the second layer containing one of the two TV areas comes in addition to a window overlooking the garden also a window door that leads to a detached stone staircase leading to the garden.
- A dining room with fireplace;
- 5 double bedrooms (with double bed or two single beds to choose from) all with en suite bathrooms, one with a fireplace, for a total of 10 beds. The rooms are bright, with exposure on the four sides of the garden immersed in the olive grove at the foot of Mount. The third level room has panoramic windows over the valley with the Tuscan countryside. A second level room has a view on two sides of the garden with two windows and a glass door with staircase detached stone leading to the garden.
The environments are the farm
- Large and bright;
- With fine Tuscan terracotta floors;
- With traditional exposed wooden beams;
- They are furnished in a simple but elegant to create a comfortable environment and the countryside, equipped with every comfort for guests to enjoy a relaxing and unique holiday.
Among the olive trees occasionally they appear squirrels and deer. The area where the property is located is covered by the hunting ban.