In an authentic mountain village, with the tabià and the wooden houses, with the creek and beautiful walks, and the smiling people.
In a small building, nice apartment furnished with wooden decorated, all the amenities.
For four people but with the living room sofa convertible into a bed for an extra guest in case of emergency.
- Entrance to the first floor convenient with garage and even private outdoor parking space.
- Entry apartment with entrance hallway and large closet.
- Bright living room with three windows and large balcony with magnificent views of the Focobon and Civetta Group, TV, WiFi, dining table (6 persons), sofa (can be opened in bed) and exit to the balcony.
- Kitchen Corner: comfortable and well equipped with microwave oven, small dishwasher, fridge and new services (dishes, pots ....).
- Large and very well furnished wooden double room with a dressing table, large wardrobe and two windows facing West.
- Small bedroom, well furnished in wood, with two single beds, large wardrobe and small desk, South Window.
- bathroom with bathtub Small washing machine. west window.
- Underground garage + parking Outdoor parking and private storage room for ski gear for shelter.
- South-facing overlooking the valley and Focobon, Mulaz, and to the east view of the Civetta and Pelmo.
- Just 50 meters from the SkyBus and in 2 minutes you reach the Tre Valli ski area (98 km of slopes) which is 500 meters from the house.
- On foot you reach the cross-country track and the cycle path along the stream and the pond.
- Only 50 meters from Piazza Mercato (Supermarket, Bakery, Butcher, Stationery) and close to the shops of Falcade center.
- 150 meters from the house every week market near the park: Malga cheeses, handicrafts etc.
WALKS AND SURROUNDINGS
- ON FOOT FROM HOUSE house walks along the path along the Biois torrent down to Canale d'Agordo, Sentiero Le Coste, Falcade Alto.
- 5 MINUTES OF CAR: and 5 minutes: cold valley with the Fuciade refuge, the Val Gares waterfall and up to Malga Stia for cheese etc ...
- 15 MINUTES BY CAR there are the passes of San Pellegrino and Valles with the large ski district of the Three Valleys, in turn connected to the largest ski area in the world: Dolomity SuperSky (over 1000Km of slopes !!)
- Alleghe with its beautiful Lake (15 min.)
- The beautiful Agordo full of shops and monuments (15 min)
- 30 MINUTES BY CAR: Pale San Martino, Malga di Passo Vales, Malga Veneggia and Veneggiotta, Lago di Panaveggio.
- Malga Ciapela and the Marmolada
SPORTS AT FALCADE
Lots of trips and nature trails: from the woods with torrents to the more demanding Ferrate.
Biois valley cycle (Falcade valley), Mountain Bike, Bike rental, Tennis, Bowls even at night, Horse riding also Pony, Playground for children, possibility sport fishing. Trips to the numerous refuges and farms. Walks "Baite di Valfredda", "Val Gares" and Malga Stia, Le Coste etc. etc.
Summer skiing on the Marmolada.
Lifts 5 minutes from home with ample parking (15 if you go walking), cross-country trail in front of the house. Great variety of alpine ski slopes (98 KM unified), all equipped with facilities for any artificial snow.
Two cross-country skiing and ice-skating rings practically 5 minutes on foot.