|Minimum Stay||3 - 30 nights|
Stay directly on the waterfront at Grand Lagoon!
Have your coffee on the porch and watch the porpoises frolic. Set-up for the day on YOUR beach – umbrellas and beach chairs supplied. Walk to the nearby Marina with dining option. Enjoy sunsets off the large screened-porch, and have dinner while watching the moon rise and ships cruise by. Magnificent views of the Grand Lagoon, 5 minutes by car or boat to National Seashore State Park on the Gulf of Mexico. Catch your own fish and crabs for fun and/or dinner. Perdido Key Children's Park within walking distance.
Home located in Perdido Key, Snug Harbour, Pensacola, Florida 32507
Sightseeing trips include World Famous Naval Aviation Museum, Big Lagoon State Park with convenient boat & kayak rentals, unique shops in downtown Pensacola, Old Seville Square, fresh seafood from Joe Paddy's, Perdido Key Library, Porpoise Tours scheduled at nearby Orange Beach, Jet Ski rentals 2 minutes away, Deep Sea Fishing Expeditions daily from Marina, wonderful diving reefs, and anchors for your own boat.
- 2 Large Bedrooms downstairs (one Master with queen and one Guest with double)
- Upstairs LOFT area with 5 twin-beds and full bath
- Large open kitchen overlooking the water
- Fully equipped kitchen with glasses, dishes, and cookware
- Open Dining Area
- Paper towels, dishwasher soap, laundry detergent & basic spices and coffee amenities provided
- Laundry room with Washer/Dryer & Utility sink
- Efficient heating and cooling system - 2 zones
- Carpeted bedrooms
- Ceiling fans in all rooms
- High-speed Internet access
- Television in open living area with DVD player and basic cable
- Private parking for multiple vehicles
- Multi-floor home with no elevator access
- Safety gates at top of all stair railings
- Child's Pack-N-Play available
Policies are strictly enforced and breach of policies WILL result in forfeiture of the unit, deposit and/or other penalties.
- Occupancy limit of 9 including children (other sleep options available with permission)
- Pets not allowed except by prior arrangement
- No smoking
-Long term rental agreements and prices available for NAS Schools Command
Owners grew up in Pensacola, Florida, and spent summers at Bill's Place on the Grand Lagoon. Many wonderful memories of boating,crabbing, fishing, and swimming!
Rhonda Price purchased this house in 2009
Unique octagonal home on stilts designed and custom-built by our father, Mr. Bill, who was a marine engineer; the moniker 'Bill's Place' is in honor of him.
Lovely memories built around family gatherings; relaxing days spent at the beach, game nights, boating, fishing, reading, swimming, and watching DVD's.
The house was lovely! We couldn't have enjoyed it more! Clean, and perfectly stocked! Decor is great! Slept great to seaside sounds! The deck made morning coffee taste even better! Can't wait go visit again!
Great family vacation spot. Comfortable home. Wonderful porch to enjoy view and private beach. Easy place to bring children.
If you're looking for area things to do, check out the Naval Aviation Museum. Enjoyable for all ages.
Excellent place for a large group! Centrally located! Would recommend to anybody!!
I left a message on check out sheet...The freezer was not freezing correctly...Ice was melting....The bath down the hall seemed to be throwing water on the floor more than usual which will cause you some concern in the future..You might look at the length of the shower curtain...Not sure if that is a simple fix...We could not figure out the electronics to even play a DVD..You might consider putting out detailed info of all the remotes so that the electronics can be used.. Also, we did not see what to do with the towels..You might add that to your check out list... The over all check out list was very helpful...
Other than these old people trying to manage the tall stairs, we enjoyed your cabin...Very cosey....Thank-you. Margie Sutton
Great location and had a wonderful time. Cannot wait to return and enjoy the west coast of Florida. So much to do relaxing fun, fishing, and exploring fort, Aviation Musuem etc.
NAS Pensacola - 1 mile away
World famous Naval Aviation Museum - 1 mile away
Grand Lagoon Yacht Club - 0.5 miles away
Perdido Kid's Park - 0.5 miles away
|Cleaning Fee||£148 + Tax|
|Property Damage Protection||£47|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£240|
Cancellation policy: No refunds
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.