- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. Surrounded by olive, apricot and fig trees as well as centuries-old holm-oaks, La Gioconda is an elegant villa standing in a dominant position over the Ligurian town of Lerici. A perfect blend of modern materials and classic furnishings. With its sloping garden, dry-stone walls and panoramic terrace overlooking the bay, it seems a scenario described by the poets who have sojourned in this strip of land and, in fact, from the villa you can enjoy stunning views stretching away to Portovenere and to the islands of Palmaria and Tino. Thanks to its fantastic position and the tranquillity of the area in which it stands, La Gioconda permits you to make use of the amenities of the borgo of Lerici, which is reachable in just a few minutes by public transport.
The ground floor entrance to La Gioconda leads into a large hallway which opens into the double living room with decorative fireplace, dining area and a large eat-in kitchen facing out onto a beautiful terrace with barbecue and dining and sitting areas. Also on the ground floor is a guest bathroom with shower and a storage room. A staircase leads up to the first floor into a TV area with a single sofa bed. From here you go on to the sleeping area consisting of a double master bedroom with decorative fireplace, en-suite bathroom with whirlpool tub and shower, walk-in closet and balcony, a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower, a twin bedroom, a single bedroom and a bathroom with shower. In the garden floor, with separate entrance, is a small annex with double sofa bed, bathroom with shower and a cooker for preparing breakfast. The property includes a three-car parking area and a three-car garage.
Wonderful views can be enjoyed from the garden surrounding the property with its typical terraces; planted with fruit and olive trees, it covers about 1500 sq m and is completely surrounded by dry-stone walls. On the beautiful terrace furnished with table and chairs you can enjoy splendid outdoor meals and relax in the outdoor living area in front of the beautiful panorama.
The pool is situated on the same level as the sleeping area and is just a few metres from the house, placed laterally in regard to it. It measures 8 x 4 m with a constant depth of 1,50 m. Access to the water is by ladder. It is lined with blue tiles and has chlorine purification. There is both internal and external lighting and a heated shower. The solarium area is equipped with sunbeds, umbrella and a small table. The pool is open from the last Saturday in April until the first Saturday in October.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).