- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. Villa Cervarola is located in the heart of Lunigiana, set within an olive grove and surrounded by the Apuan Alps that frame it as if it were an impressionist painting. The villa was originally composed of three farmhouses, which were skilfully merged and restructured, respecting the characteristics of the time by using local materials such as stone, wood and terracotta. The property includes a portico and a swimming pool with ample relaxation areas which look out over a beautiful view. Its position, on a hill just outside the town of Villafranca in Lunigiana, ensures maximum privacy for a relaxing holiday but, at the same time, allows you to visit many towns such as Carrara, Cinque Terre, Pontremoli, Lucca, Pisa, Florence, all just a short drive away.
It is a typical two-storey, stone farmhouse. The main entrance on the first floor leads into a hallway and then on to the sleeping area which consists, on the left, of a double loft bedroom with closet area and en-suite bathroom with shower and, on the right, of a twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with tub. From the hallway, an impressive staircase that characterizes the house leads down to the ground floor composed of a large living area with fireplace, a study with double sofa bed, a cosy kitchen, a bathroom with shower and a double bedroom.
The property covers approximately 6 hectares, planted partly with fruit trees and partly with olive trees. The 1000 sq m garden area is characterized by living areas, with table and barbecue, and relaxation areas that blend into the surrounding landscape. The garden is completed in the pool area by a beautiful portico equipped with table and chairs which allows you maximum enjoyment of the rural panorama.
The pool is just a few steps away from the house, on the same level as the first floor, and is accessible directly from the garden via a ramp. Rectangular in shape, it measures 12 x 5 m with a depth varying from 1,5 to 2,5 m. The pool is lined in blue PVC, has chlorine purification and a ladder for access to the water. The pool border is in stone, as is the paving of the large portico next to it. The area is equipped with sunbeds, deckchairs and umbrellas and it is available from the last saturday of April to the first saturday of October.
Yes. € 30,00 per animal per week to be paid on site.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).