Residence with swimming pool and parking, near downtown, seaside, beach
- French, Italian
Pool / Spa
Max guests: 5
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund
Different desires depending on the season:
* From January to March:
- The Route du Mimosa which stretches for 130 km from Bormes-les-Mimosas to Grasse. This tourist route is typically the symbol of a winter Côte d Azur which offers, in a mild climate, a sort of itinerant holiday resort between azure blue and sun yellow.
- The Nice Carnival with its big heads and flowered corsos;
- The Lemon Festival in Menton and its giant citrus patterns.
*In May :
- The unmissable Cannes Festival with its parade of movie stars which is located on the Croisette promenade
* from June: Provence and its lavender fields in bloom! Relaxing on the beaches along the coast; The visit of Saint Tropez and its splendid beaches of Ramatuelle and Pampelonne ...
*In autumn :
- Hiking in the Estérel Massif; Chestnut festivals everywhere ...
* And all year round and without moderation:
- Grasse and its perfumes, Monaco and its oceanographic museum, Nice and its Promenade des Anglais, Saint Paul de Vence and its artists, ... but also the Gorges du Verdon, the road to the hilltop villages of Fayence, Le Massif des Moors, Thoronet Abbey, Le Massif de Sainte-Baume and La Basilique de St-Maximin-la-Ste-Baume ....