holiday rental 6 people beachfront saint Raphael close to shops
- French, Italian
Pool / Spa
Sur la terrasse, pas à l'intérieur du logement
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund
Different desires according to the seasons:
* From January to March:
- The Route du Mimosa which stretches 130 km from Bormes-les-Mimosas to Grasse. This tourist route, is typically the symbol of a winter Riviera that offers in a mild climate, a kind of holiday resort between blue and yellow sun.
- The Nice Carnival with its big heads and flowery corsos;
- The Lemon Festival in Menton and its giant citrus motifs.
*In May :
- The inevitable Cannes Film Festival with its parade of movie stars on the promenade of La Croisette
* from the month of June: Provence and its lavender fields in bloom! Far niente on the beaches along the coast; The visit of Saint Tropez and its splendid beaches of Ramatuelle and Pampelonne ...
*In autumn :
- Hiking in the Massif de l Esterel; Chestnut festivals everywhere ...
* And all the year and without moderation:
- Grasse and its perfumes, Monaco and its oceanographic museum, Nice and its walk of the English, Saint Paul de Vence and its artists, ... but also the Gorges du Verdon, the road of the perched villages of the country of Fayence, Le Massif des Maures, L Thoronet Abbey, The Massif of Sainte-Baume and The Basilica of St-Maximin-la-Ste-Baume ....