|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
New 4 bedroom 2 bathroom cabin. Located at 7 Tubbs Rd. Richland, NY 13144. Minutes away from world class fishing on the Salmon River, Direct trail access to hundreds of miles of Snowmobile/ATV trails on TUG HILL. Ten minutes from the Salmon River Reservoir and boating and kayaking opportunities, Hunting, Hiking and Biking available at many nearby state forest
Two full size beds and 4 twin beds accommodate sleeping for 8 comfortably. Free WiFi, & 42 inch Smart TV. All new appliances with glass top stove and microwave. coffee maker and toaster. All utensils provided. 2 bathrooms with 2 showers. Gas grill and Fire pit, Large driveway that will accommodate several trucks and trailers.
Check In Time - 3:00 pm
Check Out Time - 11:00 am
We have owned the property since 2007, but just built the cabin in 2014. The main reason for purchasing this particular lot was because of the snowmobile trail (S51) going through the property. The fact that it is an ATV trail in the summer months was an added bonus. It has always been a dream of mine (Brian) to have a cabin right on the trail system, and to finally realize that dream is quite a blessing. God is good!
Andrea and I have three children 18, 21 and 23. We are looking forward to spending time with friends and family at the cabin for many years to come.
It is our desire to provide a cozy get away for you to spend time with your family away from the hustle and bustle of the day to day rat race.
Brian & Andrea
Brian & Andrea Cordell purchased this cabin in 2014
This cabin was absolutely perfect and definitely has more than enough room to sleep a large family! They definitely maximize the use of space and the decorating was charming. The furniture is all very comfortable and there was no complaints about the beds.The pictures in the ad showed the house exactly as we found it.The only thing we would have changed was to have more lights outside.We had a wonderful time this weekend We will definitely return.
The only word to use for the place. Everything was perfect. Like has been mentioned TV was challenging but survivable and may a couple of steak knives Bri. Lol. We have already rented it for next year now if you guys could convince the fish to swim...lol. We have been fishing up here for 30 years and this is the nicest place I have stayed in.
Best place in the Salmon River area , cabin is clean set up right for a group of people and convenient to the river . 2nd year now and will be there from now on if at all possible . Owner Brian is the best , good guy to work with and always a pleasure to talk to . Dont forget to go to visit the Pineville Sports shop and All Sports Tackle when you visit , both have very good prices and staff willing to help and give good advise ,
The CT crew
Very clean and well maintained cabin. large bedrooms, nice porch. Ejoyed our stay.
Enjoyed the rustic feel of the cabin - accommodations could not have been better. Was very clean and well taken care of. The stars were amazing in the night sky!!!!
Was looking everyone for a last minute vacation spot for myself and 4 friends and was lucky enough to find this cabin. The location was perfect, the cabin is cozy, and all the necessities are provided.
- 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. (This proved very useful)
- Large yard to relax and play some sports.
- TV, internet, Roku, extra HDMI to plug in gaming systems.
- Dining/picnic tables inside and outside.
- The house design and the fact that it was made almost completely out of wood makes it very cozy and actually very unique.
- Location isn't far from anywhere we wanted to go, a great waterfall nearby and a reservoir where you can swim. Not far from Syracuse either for shopping and other activities.
- Large parking lot. Fit all our cars with a lot of space in between.
- Very clean.
- Great owners that helped with any issue one might have.
- Tons more that was noticed throughout the stay.
- No AC. It's pretty clear this house is probably a lot better and even focused on Winter retreats and some days it was pretty brutal to not have AC, but there are fans that make it better and a lot of windows that you can open.
- The fire pit is kind of small.
- The gas grill wasn't that good, maybe we used it incorrectly?
- When using the outdoor faucet/spigot it's so short that we managed to cut ourselves on it. But this is an easy fix by just getting an extension hose.
Overall 100% satisfied and will definitely look into staying here again. It's honestly better than it seems on this page, which was very surprising!
Salmon Fishing, ATV Riding, Snowmobiling, Mountain Biking, Kayaking Canoeing, Whitewater Rafting, Hunting, Boating, Water Skiing
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£164|
Check In Time - 3:00 pm
Check Out Time - 11:00 am
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.