3 BR, 2.5 BA TOWNHOME – SKI IN, SKI OUT – WALK TO MAIN ST
The Sunset townhome complex is in an absolute perfect location — just a short walk from the Snowflake Lift and 2.5 blocks from Breckenridge’s historic Main Street. You’ll be overlooking 4 O’Clock Run and the National Forest is just out your back door, making it very convenient for hiking along trails and up the mountain slopes. You’ll also love having seasonal access to the Upper Village pool and hot tub, just a short walk away. All in all, this is a great year-round location for you and your family to enjoy!
This beautifully decorated 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom townhome is the perfect getaway for families or groups of up to 10 people. When you walk in, you’ll immediately get a taste of a true mountain home from the décor. In the living room, enjoy a nice cup of hot cocoa sitting next to the gas fireplace, or curl up on the cozy couch and watch a movie on the large LCD TV. The fully equipped kitchen is stocked with everything you’ll need to whip up some great meals in between activities. There is room for six people at the dining table and room for another four at the breakfast bar. The dining area also has great views of the slopes and an entrance to the back patio.
Other amenities include a washer/dryer, parking for two vehicles and complimentary Wi-Fi.
Don’t miss out on this perfectly located mountain retreat! Call or book online today.
- Master Bedroom: king bed.
- Bedroom 2: queen bed.
- Bathroom: shower.
- Guest bathroom: 1/2 bath.
- Bedroom: two captain’s bunks (twin over full), trundle bed.
- Bathroom: tub/shower.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $500 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Hot Tub/Pool Access Dec-April, July-Sept.
- Parking: 2 outdoor spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- Business and Occupancy License #43370.