|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
Get lost in the sounds of whistling trees and the fresh scent of North Tennessee’s crisp mountain air at the Cottonwood Cabin located in Star Point Village at Dale Hollow Lake. This cabin provides the perfect location for hiking, boating, or fishing, and is conveniently located in the most desirable location for access to the lake, proximity to Byrdstown resources, and lakeside community feel.
Under new management! This cabin has been renovated to enhance your lakehouse experience, including:
* New lake-themed decor and bedding
* Added amenities and conveniences, including dishwasher, washer/dryer, new cookware and diningware, and DirecTV and High Speed Internet
* Addition of outdoor furniture to provide extra comfort while in the cabin, including a hammock and lounge chairs
CABIN FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
* 5 bedrooms, 2 baths (Sleeps 10)
* Outdoor Dining Table, Lounge Chairs, & Gas Grill with Wooded Creek View
* Fully Furnished including Linens, Towels, Cookware, Diningware, Paper Products, Soaps
* Kitchen is Fully Equipped with Electric Range Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher and Refrigerator with Ice
* 52” color Flat Screen TVs with DirectTV satellite, DVD/CD
* High Efficiency Washer/dryer and detergent
* High Speed Internet
AREA FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
* Just up the hill from Star Point Marina on Dale Hollow Lake—convenient for boating, hiking, and fishing
* Close proximity to Byrdstown resources, Cordell Hull Museum, and World Record Small Mouth Bass!
Living Area - Leather Furnishings, HDTV, DirecTV satellite, wooded views
Dining Area - Dining for up to 10 w/extra chairs, open Kitchen and Living Area
Kitchen - Fully stocked kitchen, all major appliances including electric range oven, microwave and refrigerator with ice, coffee maker, and toaster
Outdoor Deck #1 - Outdoor dining table, lounge chairs and gas grill
Bedroom #1 - Queen bedroom, dresser, fan, and closet with hangers
Bedroom #2 - Queen bedroom, night stand, fan, and closet with hangers
Bathroom #1 - Full bath tub/shower combo, with adjustable showerhead, hair dryer
Bedroom #3 - Full bedroom, dresser, fan, full closet with hangers, sliding patio doors with walkout to covered porch
Bedroom #4 - Two twin beds, night stand, fan and closet with hangers
Bedroom #5 - Full bedroom, dresser, side chair, fan, and closet with hangers
Bathroom #2 - Full bath tub/shower combo, with adjustable showerhead, 60” vanities, hair dryer
Laundry Room - High efficiency washer and dryer with detergent
Outdoor Patio #2 - Hammock
*Wireless Connectivity: Verizon 3 of 5 service bars available inside cabin; AT&T has spotty extended coverage inside and around cabin
*Daily Boat Slip Rental Guaranteed Available ($16 per day), please indicate at time of booking
The cabin is clean, up to date, and fit our needs perfectly. Perfect location, just mere minutes away from marina. It was everything we could ask for for a family getaway!
A nice clean place with plenty of bedrooms to catch up on sleep before heading back out on the beautiful lake. Would definitely go back!
The cabin is exactly as the description and pictures. Very clean and well kept. We met family there for Thanksgiving and it suited our needs perfectly. Neighbors were all very friendly. The owner placed plenty of towels in the cabin for our use. Would definitely stay here again.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
12 Sep 2016 - 18 May 2017
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|Property Damage Protection||£47|
*Cleaning fees are included in Daily Rate.
**Booking directly with Star Point Marina will bi-pass VRBO Travelers Fee (931-864-3115)
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.