|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
One king and two queen beds help to make this canal front cottage comfortable for 6 people. Fully furnished with furniture, linens and appliances. The washer and dryer are available and convenient for the active family. Centrally located to take advantage of all the Bradenton-Sarasota areas have to offer...or stay home and enjoy bird watching, swimming, sunning and fishing just a few steps from the back door.
To simplify will give pros and cons and emphasize from start in our minds the pros win the day.
1. Good location
2.The area in back of property is like a wildbird preserve and a true joy to sit there and watch.
3. Great pool although not heated so more or less useable depending on when you go.
4. Good out door grill and loved eating in patio area next to pool..
5. Loved the outdoor shower.
1. Left no instructions on house and neighboring area-had to find it all out by trial and error.
2. House has some odd furnishings and you really feel like you are living in someone elses home who just moved out for day.
3. Kitchen sparsely equipped if you intend on doing a lot of cooking.
4. There is no door between master bathroom and bedroom -you hang a curtain for privacy.
This was a perfect house for 3 gentlemen fleeing the winter from hell in MA, to enjoy the golf courses of Bradenton/ Sarasota. The house was immaculate and had all the necessities except a grill. The lanai and backyard with a dock on the canal was great.
Great, central location for dining and shopping in downtown Sarasota, St, Armand's Circle and Bradenton.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|cleaning fee||£81 + Tax|
Rates are subject to change until reservation dates are confirmed. Full refund if cancellation is made more than 60 days in advance of check in.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.