|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
-------------------------THE BEST SUITE VIEW IN THE ILIKAI-------------------
-----------------------NEWLY AVAILABLE OCEANFRONT CONDO-----------------
ALL WINDOW ACCESS TO UNOBSTRUCTED PANORAMIC VIEWS
IDEAL FOR 2 COUPLES OR FAMILIES TRAVELING TOGETHER
LUXURY OCEAN VIEW SUITE HIGHLIGHTS
- Newly-renovated Suite with premium décor and furnishings
- 1,200 square feet of Superior Ocean, Harbor and City Views
- Fully-equipped Designer Kitchen
- High Speed Internet Access with Password Protected WiFi
- Incredible direct view of Friday night firework display
- Additional Sofabed
- 2 Spacious Private lanais (Balcony)
- 2 Master Bedrooms
- 2 King Platform Beds with premium bedding
- 3 Dual Oscillating Air Conditioning units
- 3 Flat Screen TVs
PERFECT LOCATION WITH ELEGANT STYLE AND PANORAMIC VIEWS
On this upper floor of the iconic Ilikai building, and nestled between the Ala Wai Yacht Club and Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon, is our newly renovated Luxury Suite. From our two private balconies, you’ll gaze toward glittering blue waters that meet with white sandy beaches, multiple world famous south shore surf breaks and exquisite sunsets over the Waikiki Marina. On Friday evenings, you’ll enjoy a front row view of the fireworks adjacent to your view of magnificent city lights.
Indulge in the infinite bliss that you will find exclusively inside your luxury ocean view suite. This 1,200 square foot suite is furnished with upscale appliances and modern fixtures with the style and comfort you expect to find in paradise. This suite has a gourmet, full-size kitchen appointed with brand new stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, Italian cabinets, designer bathrooms with custom tiled showers, wall mounted flat screen televisions, and new split air conditioning systems.
TRANSPORTATION AND PARKING
- Valet parking is available through the Ilikai for a fee
- Public parking is available at the south side of the building
- Honolulu’s Island Wide Bus System has stops directly in front of the building
- Advantage Car Rental is located in the lobby
- Enterprise and National Car Rentals are directly across the street
- Paradise Car and Bike Rental are adjacent and east of the Ilikai
FINE DINING, FAST FOOD, GROCERY, BARS/CLUBS, AND SHOPPING WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE
- TOP OF ILIKAI – Sorento’s Italian Restaurant with amazing views of Waikiki’s coastline
- ILIKAI LOBBY – Ilikai Bar and Grill. Ku’ai Convenience Store, Aroma Caffe, Cinnamon’s Restaurant
* Gift and Souvenir Shops, Photography Shop, Spa and Massage
* Advantage Car Rental, Island Activities/Sight-Seeing Concierge Desk
- NEXT DOOR EAST OF ILIKAI – Hilton Hawaiian Village for more shopping and dining
* Modern Honolulu Hotel, Morimoto’s (Iron Chef) Restaurant
* Modern Honolulu Hotel Grand Ball Room, Addiction Night Club
- ACROSS THE STREET – McDonald’s, ABC Store, Subway, Aloha Sushi
* Kimo Bean Coffee Shop, Monsoon Indian Restaurant, Buffalo Wild Wings Sports Bar, Snapper’s Sports Bar and Grill
- WESTSIDE OF THE ILIKAI – Red Lobster, Outback, ChartHouse Seafood/Beef, Harbor Pizza
- EASTSIDE OF THE ILIKAI – Kobe Japanese Steak House, Goofy Local Cuisine, Magokoro Japanese Restaurant
* ABC Convenience Store, Hawaiian, Hawaiian Quilts
- NORTHSIDE OF THE ILIKAI – Wailana 24-hr Diner, IHOP, Todai Japanese Buffet, Singha Thai Restaurant
- ALA MOANA MALL – 10 MINUTES WALK TO THE East, for a world-class major brands shopping galore!
- WAIKIKI STRIP – 10 minute walk to the east, for a world class major brands shopping
- HAWAII CONVENTION CENER – 10 minute walk
INFORMATION REGARDING TODDLERS AND CHILDREN
- Please inquire about crib and highchair rental companies
- The balconies, with railings that are 6 inches apart, are not recommended for toddlers and children. Keep toddlers and children away from balconies, Keep balcony doors locked at all times
PARTY EVENTS NOT PERMITTED – This suite does not permit to convene parties or similar events for that purpose. If you are planning a party, do not book this suite
TRAVEL INSURANCE – Due to unforeseen emergencies, you may need to postpone or cancel your vacation. We recommend that you obtain a Travel Insurance Plan, as we have cancellation policies to comply with
REVIEWS – The SAFETY AND PRIVACY CONCERNS of our current guests are of the utmost importance. Please do not include the unit number when you post a review. Thank you for your cooperation.
KEYWORDS – Waikiki, Ilikai, Honolulu Hawaii, Oahu, Hilton, Hilton Hawaiian Village, Waikiki Beach, Ala Moana Mall, Waikiki Strip, Hawaii Convention Center, Marina, Ala Wai Yacht Club, Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon, Hawaii Prince, Discovery Bay, Diamond Head, Free Internet, WiFi, 2 Bedroom Condo, Beach Front, Ocean View, Kalakaua, sleeps 4, sleeps 5, sleeps 6, 2 couples, 2 families, posh, lavish, luxury
HAWAII TAX/LICENSE NO – W70659556-01
TOP TEN THINGS TO DO
1. Luau! We suggest the Hilton Hawaiian Village next door or Paradise Cove at Ko-Olina
2. Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memorial and “Big Mo”… a must see!
3. Polynesian Cultural Center, offers a unique and authentic view of the Hawaiian Culture
4. Circle Island Tour, see all the beaches, Kualoa Ranch and the Dole Pineapple Plantation
5. Waikiki Dinner Cruise, enjoy dinner, music, whales and a beautiful sunset while cruising
6. Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, one of the most popular natural attractions in the world!
7. Diamond Head, hike to the summit of the most famous crater on earth
8. Hawaiian Waters Adventure Park, slide, fall, surf, swoosh, or cruise in the lazy river
9. Dinner shows, it’s Showtime in Waikiki!
10. Shopping, Ala Moana Mall Outdoor Mall, Waikiki Strip, International Marketplace
THIS IS A MUST SEE AND STAY SUITE!
Words cannot express how captivatingly beautiful the view is from this suite, in every room and from every angle. Every time Hawaii-50 airs on television you will be able to say “that’s the place we stayed at, right there near the top!). Give us a call or email us now. I promise you will be glad you did and most likely fall in love with the suite only to return again and again!
FYI, you can find cheaper hotel rooms but if you want OCEANFRONT with lagoon, marina and unending views of the ocean, fireworks, twinkling city nights, 2 master bedrooms with King Beds, brand new fully stocked designer kitchen, 2 huge private lanais, premium décor and furnishings, 1,200 square feet you will pay over $1,000.00/night right next door to us!
This corner unit has stunning and glamorous view with wrap-around windows and two decks. The view spans from the mountains to the east, downtown Honolulu (beautiful at night), the yacht club harbor, and the beach. We enjoyed the two rooms. I had not realized the unit was in a hotel but getting daily maid service was a plus. The only reason I don't give it a 5 star is the carpet and living room couch were very stained and the indoor furniture is a little run down. The deck furniture is great and in Hawaii that is the most important! We'd stay here again.
Place was in an ideal location. The Friday fireworks are right in front of your face. Walking distance or a short cab ride to Ala Moana, myriad restaurants, etc. Right on the beach. 2 master suites with 2 separate balconies (I guess "lanai"?), which is perfect for 2 families or 2 couples - many places will sleep a lot of people but will have only one master suite and several smaller sleeping areas. Just depends on your needs. Everything was clean and well maintained. Owner was _extremely_ courteous and responsive with some minor questions and clarifications we had. Kitchen is perfect for holding snacks and drinks and making small plates and was well equipped with beverage glasses and basic gear - I wouldn't be coming to Honolulu to stay inside and make a 5 star meal anyway - too much to do and eat out in Honolulu. As it's an owned unit in a hotel resort, daily housekeeping is a huge plus. I almost don't want to write a good review so that no one will know and we can go back there again and again!
We loved staying in William Weaver's apartment. First of all, he was a delightful host, happy to help us with anything we needed (including receiving a package that we shipped before our departure from home). He was friendly, professional, welcoming, helpful..... need I say more?
The views form this place are indeed fantastic, and I don't need to repeat the details, as they have been well-documented in the other reviews. The apartment was well-appointed, clean and had a luxury feel to it. It was also very quiet, being on the ocean side of the hotel.
The hotel itself is a little dated, but other than the elevators and the hallways not having A/C and therefore a bit sauna-like, it was fine.
I would highly recommend this place to adults and/or teens, not for children (white carpets and some furniture). Also, the walk to the beach is about 10-15 minutes depending on where you decide to "set up camp" (which would be rather difficult with small children and their gear in tow). You have to walk all the way around the Hilton Hawaiian Village Lagoon, to get to the beach OR walk down Ala Moana Blvd. (a very busy and not at all pleasant), to the park a few blocks away and then cut-through (not a very pleasant walk). The view of the lagoon is nice though.
Most (not all) of us loved being far away from the "luxury" part of town, but that has to be a personal choice. Ala Moana Blvd. is not a very pretty street, but there are lots of amenities nearby (ABC stores etc.) It was about a 15-20 minute walk to that area, with all the swank boutiques, hotels and restaurants. We did go over in that direction for dinner (Nobu and Roy's) since there was not much we liked down near us. We did love Goofy Cafe' and Dine, for breakfast/brunch, which was just a few blocks away.
We would highly recommend staying here and would definitely stay there again ourselves.
breathtaking rainbows and views! over the yacht harbor with mountain view and over the lagoon with ocean views! immaculate, spacious, great a/c, excellent location! William was great to work with from our first contact with him! We knew it would be awesome, and it surpassed! The building is super nice and all the hotel staff were terrific. Convenient walking to everywhere! Easy to rent surfboards, boogie bd, sup!
The ocean facing apartment on the 22nd floor of the Ilikai suites gives the perfect base to explore Oahu. A 10 minute walk to Alo Moana shopping mall, 5 minute walk to Dukes lagoon and the beach, this place was terrific! We spent 12 nights and saw 3 fireworks shows including the spectacular July 4 display at Alo Moana park. Easy walking distance to restaurants. Iron chef Morimoto's restaurant is right next door and the food there is superb. The apartment was spacious and clean with full kitchen if you want to eat in but that's not what holidays are about. We will be back in the future and will certainly try and stay in this apartment- loved it.
"WOW" was my 15 year old son`s comment as we walked into this apartment after a long flight from Australia. Our family are seasoned travellers and have always stayed in 4 or 5 star hotels so I was delighted that my wife and 2 children were so pleased with this 2 bedroom suite with its` large rooms and stunning views.
William had been a pleasure to deal with when booking and the apartment was everything that was promised.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
10 Jan 2017 - 15 Jan 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
12 Feb 2017 - 16 Feb 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£410|
|Reservation Fee||£82 + Tax|
|Cleaning Fee||£205 + Tax|