|Space||1,200 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
-------------------------THE BEST SUITE VIEW IN THE ILIKAI-------------------
-----------------------NEWLY AVAILABLE OCEANFRONT CONDO-----------------
ALL WINDOW ACCESS TO UNOBSTRUCTED PANORAMIC VIEWS
IDEAL FOR 2 COUPLES OR FAMILIES TRAVELING TOGETHER
LUXURY OCEAN VIEW SUITE HIGHLIGHTS
- Newly-renovated Suite with premium décor and furnishings
- 1,200 square feet of Superior Ocean, Harbor and City Views
- Fully-equipped Designer Kitchen
- High Speed Internet Access with Password Protected WiFi
- Incredible direct view of Friday night firework display
- Additional Sofabed
- 2 Spacious Private lanais (Balcony)
- 2 Master Bedrooms
- 2 King Platform Beds with premium bedding
- 3 Dual Oscillating Air Conditioning units
- 3 Flat Screen TVs
PERFECT LOCATION WITH ELEGANT STYLE AND PANORAMIC VIEWS
On this upper floor of the iconic Ilikai building, and nestled between the Ala Wai Yacht Club and Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon, is our newly renovated Luxury Suite. From our two private balconies, you’ll gaze toward glittering blue waters that meet with white sandy beaches, multiple world famous south shore surf breaks and exquisite sunsets over the Waikiki Marina. On Friday evenings, you’ll enjoy a front row view of the fireworks adjacent to your view of magnificent city lights.
Indulge in the infinite bliss that you will find exclusively inside your luxury ocean view suite. This 1,200 square foot suite is furnished with upscale appliances and modern fixtures with the style and comfort you expect to find in paradise. This suite has a gourmet, full-size kitchen appointed with brand new stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, Italian cabinets, designer bathrooms with custom tiled showers, wall mounted flat screen televisions, and new split air conditioning systems.
TRANSPORTATION AND PARKING
- Valet parking is available through the Ilikai for a fee
- Public parking is available at the south side of the building
- Honolulu’s Island Wide Bus System has stops directly in front of the building
- Advantage Car Rental is located in the lobby
- Enterprise and National Car Rentals are directly across the street
- Paradise Car and Bike Rental are adjacent and east of the Ilikai
FINE DINING, FAST FOOD, GROCERY, BARS/CLUBS, AND SHOPPING WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE
- TOP OF ILIKAI – Sorento’s Italian Restaurant with amazing views of Waikiki’s coastline
- ILIKAI LOBBY – Ilikai Bar and Grill. Ku’ai Convenience Store, Aroma Caffe, Cinnamon’s Restaurant
* Gift and Souvenir Shops, Photography Shop, Spa and Massage
* Advantage Car Rental, Island Activities/Sight-Seeing Concierge Desk
- NEXT DOOR EAST OF ILIKAI – Hilton Hawaiian Village for more shopping and dining
* Modern Honolulu Hotel, Morimoto’s (Iron Chef) Restaurant
* Modern Honolulu Hotel Grand Ball Room, Addiction Night Club
- ACROSS THE STREET – McDonald’s, ABC Store, Subway, Aloha Sushi
* Kimo Bean Coffee Shop, Monsoon Indian Restaurant, Buffalo Wild Wings Sports Bar, Snapper’s Sports Bar and Grill
- WESTSIDE OF THE ILIKAI – Red Lobster, Outback, ChartHouse Seafood/Beef, Harbor Pizza
- EASTSIDE OF THE ILIKAI – Kobe Japanese Steak House, Goofy Local Cuisine, Magokoro Japanese Restaurant
* ABC Convenience Store, Hawaiian, Hawaiian Quilts
- NORTHSIDE OF THE ILIKAI – Wailana 24-hr Diner, IHOP, Todai Japanese Buffet, Singha Thai Restaurant
- ALA MOANA MALL – 10 MINUTES WALK TO THE East, for a world-class major brands shopping galore!
- WAIKIKI STRIP – 10 minute walk to the east, for a world class major brands shopping
- HAWAII CONVENTION CENER – 10 minute walk
INFORMATION REGARDING TODDLERS AND CHILDREN
- Please inquire about crib and highchair rental companies
- The balconies, with railings that are 6 inches apart, are not recommended for toddlers and children. Keep toddlers and children away from balconies, Keep balcony doors locked at all times
PARTY EVENTS NOT PERMITTED – This suite does not permit to convene parties or similar events for that purpose. If you are planning a party, do not book this suite
TRAVEL INSURANCE – Due to unforeseen emergencies, you may need to postpone or cancel your vacation. We recommend that you obtain a Travel Insurance Plan, as we have cancellation policies to comply with
REVIEWS – The SAFETY AND PRIVACY CONCERNS of our current guests are of the utmost importance. Please do not include the unit number when you post a review. Thank you for your cooperation.
KEYWORDS – Waikiki, Ilikai, Honolulu Hawaii, Oahu, Hilton, Hilton Hawaiian Village, Waikiki Beach, Ala Moana Mall, Waikiki Strip, Hawaii Convention Center, Marina, Ala Wai Yacht Club, Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon, Hawaii Prince, Discovery Bay, Diamond Head, Free Internet, WiFi, 2 Bedroom Condo, Beach Front, Ocean View, Kalakaua, sleeps 4, sleeps 5, sleeps 6, 2 couples, 2 families, posh, lavish, luxury
HAWAII TAX/LICENSE NO – W70659556-01
TOP TEN THINGS TO DO
1. Luau! We suggest the Hilton Hawaiian Village next door or Paradise Cove at Ko-Olina
2. Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memorial and “Big Mo”… a must see!
3. Polynesian Cultural Center, offers a unique and authentic view of the Hawaiian Culture
4. Circle Island Tour, see all the beaches, Kualoa Ranch and the Dole Pineapple Plantation
5. Waikiki Dinner Cruise, enjoy dinner, music, whales and a beautiful sunset while cruising
6. Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, one of the most popular natural attractions in the world!
7. Diamond Head, hike to the summit of the most famous crater on earth
8. Hawaiian Waters Adventure Park, slide, fall, surf, swoosh, or cruise in the lazy river
9. Dinner shows, it’s Showtime in Waikiki!
10. Shopping, Ala Moana Mall Outdoor Mall, Waikiki Strip, International Marketplace
THIS IS A MUST SEE AND STAY SUITE!
Words cannot express how captivatingly beautiful the view is from this suite, in every room and from every angle. Every time Hawaii-50 airs on television you will be able to say “that’s the place we stayed at, right there near the top!). Give us a call or email us now. I promise you will be glad you did and most likely fall in love with the suite only to return again and again!
FYI, you can find cheaper hotel rooms but if you want OCEANFRONT with lagoon, marina and unending views of the ocean, fireworks, twinkling city nights, 2 master bedrooms with King Beds, brand new fully stocked designer kitchen, 2 huge private lanais, premium décor and furnishings, 1,200 square feet you will pay over $1,000.00/night right next door to us!
My family was very pleased with the condo. We stayed for a week to celebrate our daughter cancer recovery. WOW!! Was all that was said as we walked in.
Great location, easy walk to the beach, shopping and food.
Beds were hard gave us stiff backs
We were fortunate enough to have had the opportunity to stay in this gorgeous condo for 10 days from March 19 to March 29, 2017. My sister and I brought our husbands and our 88 year old dad (5 of us in total) for a vacation of a lifetime. The suite easily accommodated all of us with two beautiful master bedrooms, each with direct access to a lanai, and a sofa bed. Since most sofabeds are known more for functionality than comfort, I did not expect it to be a dream bed. However, it was more than adequate and falling asleep looking at the lights of Honolulu and waking up to sunrises on the ocean more than made up for any perceived lack of comfort.
The suite is well equipped with everything you might want or need, including toiletries and coffee that are restocked with housekeeping, water toys and towels, and dishes/pots/pans, cutlery, etc.
The suite was freshly painted and carpets and furniture recently steam cleaned. The entire space was immaculate and fresh.
Location: we loved the location. It is within walking distance of pretty much everything and it has easy beach access. It is not in the middle of Waikiki so it is definitely more quiet. We were lucky enough to see two fireworks displays that are fired from the lagoon directly in front of the condo. It was perfect!
The only small issue we had has nothing to do with the suite nor the owner. The pool was down for maintenance for most of our vacation and this was very disappointing as my dad was pain free for the first time in about 25 years when he did have a chance to use the pool one day.
The views from this unit are breathtaking and potential renters can be assured that the pictures represent everything that this suite has to offer. We could not have asked for anything more.
Finally, I can't say enough about William and the Ilikai staff. William was extremely fast at responding to ALL my inquiries, researched some local things like mobility scooter rentals, and went above and beyond to make sure our stay was great and all our needs were met. Front desk staff were very accommodating and always pleasant.
I hope that we are able to go back to Hawaii in a year or two, and if we do, we will not hesitate to stay here again... in fact, I would be disappointed if for some reason we are not able to.
Aloha! This condo is amazing! We spent 8 days here and we all hate to leave and go home. The views from the condo are awesome! William is a great host and the accommodations are everything you see presented online and much more in person. From the closeness in proximity to shopping, the beaches, Pearl Harbor, diving, golf and the fireworks on Friday night viewing from our balcony on the 22nd floor, this is a must stay. Our family of four will definitely return on our next visit. Mahalo!
From the moment we walked into Condo we were impressed with its clean and fresh appearance. As we moved into the Condo we were amazed by the panoramic views. The communication with the owner, to secure the week, were quick.
Spending 10 days waking up to and retiring to this Condo made the vacation unsurpassed.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
30 Jun 2017 - 7 Jul 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
20 Dec 2017 - 5 Jan 2018
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£389.49|
|Cleaning Fee||£194.75 + Tax|
|Reservation Fee||£77.9 + Tax|