Right at the doors of the Mount Teide National Park, this Open Space Villa will delight your senses. Relax and unwind. No one will find out where you are (unless you want them to). This charming 'little' space is surrounded by vineyards and nature and will make your stay unforgettable. With views to the forest and to the sea this villa will recharge your senses. An incredible place to switch off.
The villa is located in the countryside of the island. Not far from the sea, about 10 min drive from the closest beach.
La Esperanza, where the villa is located, is a very small town on the way to the Mount Teide National Park. Just a few steps away from the house, you can start your journey towards and exiting hiking day!
Guest will be able to enjoy all the common areas on a private way. Our heated indoor swimming-pool adjacent to the living room will make your stay different.
Two terraces are available to relax and unwind.
A laptop working area is located on the upper floor where you can enjoy views to the sea, and the lower floor of the house.
When you arrive at the villa, we will greet you and offer you all the information you need. During your stay, we will be reachable to help you out with any issue it may arise regarding your vacation. We will be available by phone for any queries or any unlikely emergency.
Due to the characteristics and location of the house, the most convenient way to get around and discover the island is by car.
•Please do not leave trash inside the house. Please note the instructions for taking out the garbage set out in the house manual (as it needs to be done the night before, we understand there may still be a little garbage left from the morning you leave).
•Please do not leave dirty dishes and leave the house reasonably clean and tidy.
•If something breaks during your stay, please don't wait for us to discover it. We understand that accidents happen! That way we can fix or replace it prior to the next guest's arrival.
•Parties are not allowed. If we receive well-founded complaints from any neighbour regarding the behaviour of guests, you'll be immediately requested to leave the house and Airbnb will be notified. We are very flexible and easy-going people, but disturbances to neighbours are a real issue.
• Please do not feed the wild animals that may show up by the house (cats, rabbits, birds, etc).
• Be extra careful when using the bedroom/living room sofas, couch and chairs. Sitting on them with wet towels and/or wet clothes is strictly forbidden. Guests will run with the cost of cleaning due to misuse.
• Make use of the house on a respectful and tidy way.
• Due to risk of fire, lighting candles on the swimming pool wooden floor and terrace is not allowed.
• Smoking is not allowed in the villa.
•Only people who are officially on the reservation can sleep in the villa.
•Please be sure that you've turned everything off (lights, electronic equipment, etc.) every time you leave the villa and when you check out.
• Before you check out, make sure you don´t leave any personal belongings behind. If you do so and shipment of belongings is required, we will charge the official fee plus 15 euro due to shipment processing.
•The Spanish legislation requires us to notify to the police the data of all people staying in the villa; so we must ask you to show us your passport. We are not passionate about the idea, but rules are rules…