Amazing location, updated, large and comfortable, beautifully decorated, contemporary mountain charm. Just a 4 minute walk to the village and gondola. Recently upgraded with a 60in LCD, Dolby Digital Surround Sound theater with HD Cable, Playstation3 and Blu-Ray DVD player. A library of movies, PS3 games, board games and books. HD Flat Panel Television and Blu-ray in the Master Suite and Guest room. Spacious and comfy, the unit is perfect for entertaining and spending time together. The master bedroom has a king and the second bedroom has two twins. The fully equipped open kitchen has rice cooker, crock-pot, blender, chef knives with counter bar stools and is open to the living and dining room areas. Internet access, fax machine, printer, electronic thermostat, in-unit washer and dryer, ceiling fan, wood stove fireplace. The complex offers parking for two cars, Jacuzzi, sauna, racquetball court, this is the unit that has it all. This unit is not pet friendly. All Mammoth Reservations guests receive complimentary full access to Snowcreek Athletic Club to enjoy facilities including indoor heated pool, steam/sauna, full fitness facility, yoga, pilates and cycle studio and more. Guests will be provided two parking passes. If more parking is required than what is allotted, feel free to call our office for alternative options. Our calendar is updated in real time. (TOT Certificate #3025) Unit Code = HES12
2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 4
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Great location and nice accomodations
Overall great experience with only issues being minor - wrong WIFI instructions, getting TV work (easily) and some light bulbs out. Clean and comfortable.
Thank you so much for your positive review! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Anytime you experience any of those aforementioned "minor" issues please don't hesitate to call our office. We have staff members that are happy to provide fresh bulbs or proper instructions and to fix any problems like wrong wifi instructions. We hope to see you again soon! - Rachel Rhea, Reservationist
Great location and spacious; could be nicer for the price
Overall we had a great experience. The property is in a perfect location - 5 min walk to the village and just right outside the parking lot is a bus stop to the blue line that goes to the village and the Canyon Lodge (runs every 15 minutes). Property is spacious and there is a parking spot just outside. There are two large bedrooms downstairs, each with its own bathroom; living area is upstairs. Having the bedrooms downstairs is great because you don't need to bring all the luggage up the stairs. The rooms do tend to get cold because they are downstairs but each room has its own heater with its own temperature control.
The bathrooms and kitchen appear to have been updated though the cabinets look like they've gone through some wear and tear. Everything was clean when we arrived.
There are a few things that we thought could use some attention:
1. Better lighting in the bedrooms. Each bedroom has a few table lamps and the master has a sconce but they are not very bright. We had a hard time packing/unpacking at night especially in the master bedroom; we had to use the light on our phone. Each room could easily use a floor lamp.
2. Property manager could pay more attention to details:
- A number of light bulbs were out and lighting in bedrooms were already insufficient
- We couldn't change channel on entertainment system and can't seem to access Netflix
- There is a washing machine/dryer but no detergent
- Kitchen was stocked with pots, pans, plates, utensils etc.and there are some spices and coffee but not much more. There is a Keurig machine but no pods; no sugar or tea. These would be nice to have. Also basic cleaning tools like broom and pan or a vacuum would be great.
- There were only 2 fireplace starter (we stayed for 5 nights) and none of the lighters worked (one worked the first time and then stopped working) so we were only able to use the fireplace once!
We did call maintenance the first day for the light bulbs and the TV issue and he was able to fix it all relatively quickly.
3. The shade in the front bedroom is made out of bamboo so it is somewhat see thru. This is minor but our 6 year old daughter sleeps alone in the bedroom. We felt uncomfortable knowing someone outside can see her and have to put a bedsheet up at night.
We stayed during a busy week and we booked late so we didn't have many options but thought for almost $500/night it's a bit overpriced and expected a bit more from the property.
Great property, but a couple of kinks
Great condo in a great location. Well stocked kitchen, and easy walk to gondola. Only issues were (1) I think a pet had been there as I had a pretty severe allergy/asthma attack, and (2) The code to the jacuzzi had changed but the office didn't know the new code, and once we finally got in, the jacuzzi wasn't hot.
Thanks for the review. Sometimes homeowners have pets but dont allow renters to bring theirs. If you have allergies we always recommend double checking with the office before hand. It is always frustrating when the onsite managers change codes on us! Glad we were able to get you in. They must have just cleaned the tub because we haven't gotten that feedback again. Hopefully we will see you again next time!
-Stacey Stern, General Manager.
Not very nice for the price!
Old condo, good location.
Next time call the office and go over with a staff exactly what you are looking for. We will find you a newer complex! Thanks for the review and we hope to see you again.
-Stacey Stern, General Manager.
Had a great stay
The condo had everything we needed and was conveniently located within walking distance of the village and public transportation. Kitchen was fully stocked, a TV in every room (for the kids), and multiple thermostats that kept everyone happy. Beds were EXTREMELY comfortable. Great night sleep for sure.
TIPS: Bath towels were thin and a bit scarce so you might want to bring a few of your own. Also make sure you know the guaranteed check-in time. We showed up at 2PM and had to wait a few hours. Not the management company's fault -- we just assumed it would be ready for us.
Hi Jeff! Thank you for the kind review. Glad to hear the condo fit your needs and that you enjoyed your visit.
-Stacey Stern, General Manager.