Bright and inviting villa in Nacka. Close to Nature Preserve, Archipelago and city center.
- Bright bedroom with large bed (120cm) with room for two. A keyboard, two desks for writing, drawing and creating (Sonos wireless speaker)
- Large spacious bedroom (TV / DVD) with 3-4 beds. One bed (105cm) and a comfortable sofa bed for two. 1-2 extra bed available (camp bed + inflatable bed).
(TV / DVD)
- Guest toilet
- Large well-equipped kitchen with direct access to a porch with BBQ and table setting for 8-10 pax.
- Dining room with table setting for 10-12 pax. Child seat available.
- Living room with an open-fireplace. (DVD / SatTV)
- Bright master bedroom with king size bed (160cm) and a sunny balcony from morning to mid day. Children bed / cot available. (SatTV)
- 1 bathroom with bath, shower and toilet.
- Spacious garden That lies 50 meters from a gravel yard for soccer, woods and less than 100m to a children's playground.
- Large, wooden balcony with bbq and seating Possibility for 10-12 pax. Sunlight from lunchtime Until early evening.
- 4.3 m trampoline
- 4 bicycles (2 adults, 2 junior)
- 2 scooters
- Great neighbors!
Perfect house for 1-2 families, no pets or smoking. (A dog can however be possible - since we have a Labrador in the family.) 5 -10 minutes walking distance to lake and beach, deli, bakery, restaurants and shopping mall.
15 min to Stockholm center / Old Town by bus. Bus stop 300m away, walking distance