Beautiful 2,100 square foot craftsman home located minutes from the Whitcomb Bayou - home of the manatee. Fully furnished with a private, lush backyard and pool, this comfortable home has 3 bedrooms, family room with 52' HDTV, fully-stocked eat-in kitchen, formal dining room, and living room. The screened lanai, overlooking the backward, is perfect for cocktails or bbq dinners. You'll be in walking distance to quaint downtown Tarpon for shopping and dining, the Sponge Docks to experience Tarpon's authentic Greek heritage and the Pinellas Trail for walking, jogging, biking and peaceful strolls. In addition, beautiful beaches are within 2 miles, fishing and boating of all types are nearby, tennis courts and golf courses are a few miles away.
3 bedrooom, 2 bathroom house with private pool. Block from bayou.
- Calendar last updated:
- 11 Dec 2018
About Margo Barnard
We enjoy our time in Tarpon Springs playing tennis, running on the bayou, kayaking and exploring the variety of restaurants. Because of the nature of our work we travel between Tarpon Springs and Southern California. We wanted to share the loveliness of the area with other visitors.
Margo Barnard purchased this House in 2012
Why Margo Barnard chose Tarpon Springs
The authenticity of the home is charming. It's has many original features from when the house was built 100 years ago, but updated to make it a comfortable place for vacationing.
What makes this House unique
We love the proximity to the bayou. It's a relaxing environment that is also perfect for recreational activities. The neighborhood is quiet.
Pool / Spa
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
great place, good location, very nice house, totally enjoyed our stay, would do it again, kenn
love your place and town. kenn latzer
Excellent Florida getaway.
We stay a lot at various vacation rentals, and I have to say this is one of the best equipment rentals I have stayed at. The pool is just lovely and so private and it was extremely hot while we were here so it was such a welcome oasis.
Perfect getaway for the family--short walk to the Copenhagen Cafe!
Review #22525673 Tarpon Springs, Fl
Great location, spacious, Clean
1. Pool not inviting
2. Hot tub disgusting
3. Inside lighting poor. Purge curly bulbs for brighter LED's.
4. Front door latch inadequate. Safe? Duct tape on door handle is sad.
5. Some towels with bleach spots.
6. Lower bath door knob needs replacing/repair
7. Lower bath shower head use is awkward with metal basket tray.
8. Lower front room bed had a sharp protrusion
9. Verizon broadband battery needs replacing...beeping and red light on.
10, Lower bed only has sheet over the foam pad...needs a mattress cover at least.
11. Upper bath door to attic needs a new latch. keeps swinging open to hot attic air
12. Kitchen cabinet doors need hinge adjustments.
Please take this as constructive criticism. This was a much more convenient alternative to a hotel room and we were glad for this choice. These changes will allow you to have a better home to rent.
In response to guest's review:
1. The pool is not fenced, so there are leaves that fall into the pool. We have a cleaning system in-place and the pool is professionally serviced.
2. There is no public hot tub for guest's to use. We do not advertise the use of a hot tub. These guests should not have been around the hot tub. It is on the property, but will be removed.
3. The house is well lit with sunlight during the day. We replace the bulbs as they expire.
4. We placed duct tape on the lower lock so that guests would not lock themselves out of the house. The house is secure, we use a digital locking system which is more secure than a key system.
5. Verizon battery has been replaced. Since we aren't in the home all the time, we only know this is a problem when guests bring it to our attention.
6. All mattresses and pads are covered with mattress covers.
We carefully maintain our hundred-year old home. It has dual AC systems, room fans, updated kitchen with new stove, dishwasher and microwave. We offer a very comfortable home for a reasonable price. When comparing vacation homes to hotels, guests have a much more pleasant stay with personal space to enjoy. We appreciate guest reviews and always strive to offer a great vacation.
Beautiful nice size home. Pool needs a facelift. Little minor repairs needed .
This house is very cute!!! It’s very close to everything!!
The Sponge Docks are a fun, interesting place for a leisurely stroll. Great Greek food and pastries
Additional pricing information
Check in is 4 pm. Check out is 10 am.