Have the benefit of experiencing the natural Crete, seeing the herbs growing, wandering in the olive groves and taste homemade wine, raki, olive oil and other local products.
Located in the picturesque village of Melidoni, this villa lead its guests back in time! Built quite a few yesrs ago by the grandparents of the owner Sifis and rennovated in 2015 by him and his wife Maria, can offer its guests more than enough; excellent hospitality, relaxing atmosphere and excellent taste of decoration. It can offer to guests the benefit of relaxation in a rural area as well as the pleasure of a special but not exaggerated luxurity, tranquillity without loneliness, discretion but also hospitable attitude, comfort and elegance, imparting with decency the cretan history and tradition.
As you open the door, you can see the main dining room with brand new furniture and excellent decoration. As most old stone-built houses do, an open space is next with another dining area next to the BBQ and external stairs lead upstairs to the bedrooms. Furthermore, from the BBQ area, a door leads you into the fully equipped kitchen with all the necessary home appliances such as microwave, oven , cooker, dishwasher, washing machine, a big fridge/ freezer, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, mixer, grill/sandwich maker and blender. There is a full set of cutlery, cooking utensils and glassware. In the storage rooms you will also find an iron, ironing board, first aid kit. Next, is the living room with the open fireplace and a sofa which can be transformed into a double bed! WC is at this area too for more convenience! A stair next to the living room leads you upstairs to the bedrooms. There is also direct access from the living room to the outdoor area!
Going up the stairs you can reach 4 bedrooms! Two of them consist of a double bed and the other one has a bunk bed (2 single beds). Full bathroom is next to both bedrooms.
Next to them but with different access there is another bedroom with a double bed! Ideal for couples needing privacy! At the same place there is an additional double bed (loft type). This bedroom provides an ensuite bathroom.
All in all, 3 of the 4 bedrooms have access both from the BBQ area and from the living room, indoors!
The total space of the house is 180sqm.
The 480sqm outdoor area consists of a spacious grass garden with local herbs, flowers and trees and a pool of 38sqm are situated harmoniously and are ideal for the children to play safely! Ping pong table is available and also a shaded dining area next to the pool for those that do not want too much tanning!
The villa is in walking distance to tavernas, traditional cafes, bakery and a mini market. Delivery from the mini market can be arranged, free of charge!
- Welcome basket is included.
- Housekeeping, towels and linen changes twice a week.
- Pool and garden cleaning twice a week.
- Baby cot and high chair and other equipment available upon request.
-All in-house electronics are available, including a flat-screen TV with satellite reception in both bedrooms and living room, DVD player, top mount fridge with freezer and ice maker, electric stove, kettle, toaster, french coffee maker and espresso, washing machine, tuble dryer, hair-dryer, iron and iron board. Cooking utensils, cleaning utensils and a first aid kit also provided.
- Air-conditioning available.
- Complimentary free Wi-Fi coverage is available throughout the villa.
- 24h/7days concierge service included.
- Free access to a tailor made mobile app. with a local guide (beaches, restaurants, sightseeing, activities, excursions etc)
- Free Parking space inside the Villa premises.
- 5% - 10% discount coupon in car rental
Have in mind that we can arrange anything you may need during your stay at your villa to ensure that you will have unforgettable holidays :
- car hire or transfers,
- massage and aromatotherapy from professionals to relax at your place ,
- chef or a local woman to prepare your meals so that you relax more ,
- meal delivery at the villa,
- fresh breakfast home-made and delivered at your door daily
- diving course to discover the beautiful cretan sea,
- unforgettable safari to explore picturesque villages along with the cretan hospitality and the relaxing nature,
- excursions to visit Spinalonga, Samaria Gorge,
- yacht or small boat hire to party / swim / fish in the crystal clear Cretan sea, - one day cruise to visit Santorini or one day boat ride to discover the unreachable beaches on the southern part of Crete ie Loutro, Marmara etc!