|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Surrounded by the quiet foothills of the blue ridge mountains of northern Georgia this is the perfect get-a-way. Looking for a romantic time together, family reunion, business gathering, or simply some quality time with Mother Nature, you will find everything you need in this beautiful cabin. Located inside the gated community of Bent Tree which offers many outdoor activities such as hiking, swimming in lake or pool, beach, volleyball, 18 hole golf course, horseback riding, and so much more.
Our family owned cabin has everything you need to make this a nice memorable vacation with your family and loved ones.
- 3 Bedroom/2 Bathroom
- Cable TV
- New flat screen TV's in living room and 2 bedrooms
- Blu Ray Players in living room and 2 bedrooms - bring your own DVD's
- Large living room with fire place
- Fully equiped kitchen with coffee pot
- Grill and sitting area on back patio
- Large front porch with many rocking chairs and swings, great for watching wildlife and birds
- Pool Table in Basement
- Ping Pong Table in basement
- Basketball hoop game in basement
- More seating in Basement to watch kids play
- Washer and Drying in Basement
- Canoe for lake to fish or row (a 3-5 min drive) - Must be able to put in truck or in tow to take to lake.
Bent Tree Community Activities
- 18 Hole Golf Course
- Driving Range
- Lake with Beach/childrens playground (3-5 min drive)
- Many hiking trails throughout community
- Horseback Riding
- 2 Pools (1 Adult Pool and 1 Family pool with diving pool)
- Tennis Courts
- Amicalola State Park Falls (Beautiful waterfall) MUST SEE
- Blue Ridge Mountain Train Ride
- Apple Barn
- Winery in jasper
- Lots of great local restaurants
For more information on the community of bent tree visit their website.
***We do not accept over payment checks***
Loved the cabin! Game room was fabulous. We couldn't have asked for a better way to bring in the new year. Thank you for letting us into your home.
First of all, this was a great community filled with great people and that was capped off by feeding the deer carrots, enjoying a spacious cabin in a lovely setting, and all at a more than reasonable price for a very clean and enjoyable property. Thanks a ton for a great weekend and we will be back!
We had a great time at this cabin! It's was perfect. Beautiful decor, everything you need and a great yard for our dog! We saw deer, turkey and a bear. Definitely going to return!
We had a very peaceful and relaxing couple of days. The place was clean and loved the porch with the fans above us. I think the grill may need replacing and the musty smell somehow taken out of the game room down stairs. Loved seeing the deer strolling by every day.
Loved the property! It was beautiful.
The home was very comfortable with everything we needed. My three sons and I are looking forward to returning soon. The home is in a beautiful community with a trail right near the house that wraps around the lake and creek. There is basketball, volleyball, bocce ball court, beach area by lake, playground, horse stables, and trails. Lots of nature with deer in the yard daily. The sound of the birds and creek is so peaceful. The porch is the perfect place to relax to the sounds of nature. The house has lots of space and games in the basement for kids to enjoy.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Cleaning fee||£97 + Tax|
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
Please be sure to read rental agreement on arrival and departure rules.