The property is located in an enchanting setting, on the edge of a small county in side of hillside vineyards and near the Sainte Victoire mountain and only 15 minutes from Aix en Provence, in the direction of Nice.
The property is quiet, but not isolated.
It has been completely restored with the expertise of Asian architects to the standards of Feng Shui.
These standards have conditioned the architecture, organization and arrangement of living spaces, decoration, colors, materials.
It broadcasts a serene atmosphere in a green area where water, sun and lush vegetation are omnipresent.
It has numerous living spaces allowing one and all to enjoy every moment in harmony with nature.
The country house has been renovated with essentially natural noble materials: brick, slate floor brazil, exotic woods, marble ...
The property is built on three levels with two levels of full foot following the slope of the land.
The property is equipped with WiFi, wired RJ45, air conditioned.
Each piece has its own personality, its dominant colors, and has large closets and storage surfaces.
The entire property, its living spaces, rooms overlook nature, with terraces accessible by large reflective windows, sun and surrounds the house throughout the day, it rises on the south terrace is to lie beautifully on the northwest side of the terrace of the sainte Victoire mountain, the subject of many paintings including Cezanne.
The 3 levels:
Level 1: Traditional furnished studio, the studio overlooks the whole country house with stunning views of the Sainte Victoire mountain and the Coteaux d'Aix en Provence, it is equipped with a kitchenette, a bathroom with shower and toilet.
Level 2: ground floor where the main entrance is located.
You access it by stepping over a small bridge over a pond with animal life flourishes (fish, frogs, ..).
The ground floor offers several living areas:
- The master suite, with king size bed, terrace, bathroom, Jacuzzi, tropical shower, separate toilet, bioethanol fireplace, fridge, large screen satellite TV, blue ray player, sofa.
Sliding doors isolate the master suite from the other living areas of the ground floor,
- The adjoining office to the master suite with a bed,
-The Dining room interior with a wooden table that can comfortably accommodate 12 people, a double-sided fireplace-through,
- The HDTV lounge with big screen, PS3; the TV room and the north west of the ground floor terrace gives the impression of being perched in trees: mulberry sycamore and lime.
-Two Terraces with teak tables and chairs each accommodating 8 to 10 people to the sound of water from a fountain and a waterfall.
-equipped Kitchen in Guaggenau also overlooking the terrace and the garden, the kitchen is divided into two separate areas of a traffic corridor following the precepts of feng shui, with water on one side and the other fire , dining area, work plans are in black marble,
Level 3: The ground garden, there is also an apartment with:
- 3 large bedrooms, two of which are for rent: the orange room and the green room, three bedrooms overlooking the terrace, they are equipped with double beds, wardrobes and cupboards,
- A summer lounge, a fully equipped kitchen, a small dining room, a fireplace bioethanol. The set also ground floor and directly overlooks the park and the pool,
- A bathroom with shower,
-a garden terrace with two tables for 8 people each.
- The covered pool house with bar overlooking the beach wood of the pool, the pool house has a summer kitchen with barbecue, griddle, pizza oven, sink, ...
- Adjacent to the pool house are another shower room with a garden view, toilet and steam room,
- The herb garden is located below the pool, in the extension of the pool house, opposite the kitchen, there are many varieties of herbs or plants of Provence: thyn, chives, rosemary, mint, coriander, basil, ...
- Pool covers 80 square meters, it is surrounded by exotic wooden beaches.
The garden includes many varieties of flowers, shrubs with native species, Asian and South America.
The garden covers more than 4000 square meters with the bottom under the large trees a stream more or less active depending on the season!
Wherever the gaze turns, the different blooms can be observed with subtle shades of color.