Very nice house, 17th century manor house, lots of charm, large flower garden, alley of linden trees.
This house, old court, kept its vintage look and old elements: soil 3 levels are terracotta, the first 2 have exposed beams. The house has large windows with small panes that make a great through-brightness. thick walls that provide freshness.
A large central staircase with ramp antique wrought iron separates the two rooms of the low and the rooms 1. It is a remarkable element.
At the edge of a quiet village (grocery store - café) bordered by the Sarthe.
20 'Sable sur Sarthe, 45 Le Mans 45' Angers.
Two living rooms, 9 bedrooms
Ground floor :
- A living room with wood paneling 18th, 50m2
- A large living room with dining room, fireplace, 70 m2
- Modern kitchen: a stove 6 burners, 2 ovens; 2 sinks
- Laundry room with washer and dryer
- A large master bedroom (30 m2), bathroom and toilet, bed 180 x 200
- Two double rooms, beds 180x200; bathroom, WC
- A library desk
- 6 bedrooms with washbasin:
2 with double bed: 140x190
3 with single bed: 90x190
1 with single bed: 80x190
- 2 WC
- 2 bathrooms
- Sink in every room
- WiFi throughout the house
- Alarm system
- Tuner and CD player
- Home Maintenance twice / week
- 2.3 ha
- Lime trees, flower beds, fruit trees, gazebo at sunset
- Bordered by a small river
- Heated pool (June to September) with manual cover
- car park