Twizzle Cottage, quietly situated in the beautiful seaside town of Sheringham, North Norfolk, offers a delightful, homely atmosphere whilst maintaining the wonderful charm of Norfolk. Just a two minute stroll to both Sheringham's stunning award winning blue flag beach and an abundance of unique shops and restaurants both independent and traditional catering for all ages and interests.
Built in the Victorian era this three storey sunny, fully equipped character cottage offers all the modern facilities for a comfortable stay with personal elegant touches to ensure a relaxing, homely atmosphere catering for all tastes.
Sheringham is the Ideal choice for exploring Norfolk's stunning coastline, sandy beaches and un-spoilt rural countryside. Activities and events are held throughout the year in and around Sheringham, include festivals, markets, 1940's weekend, golfing, bird- watching, seal trips, art galleries, Sheringham Park (National Trust), Museum, Sheringham little theatre and leisure centre to name but a few.
Please note our terms and conditions are as follows:
- Strict no smoking (inside) policy
- Strict no pets policy
- Saturday changeover for 7 day bookings, school and bank holidays
- Arrival 4pm unless by prior arrangement
- Depature no later than 10am on the day of departure
- All breakages must be paid for
- Damage deposit will be returned following departure
- No bicycles permitted at the property
- Maximum number of guests must not exceed 8 and must reflect the number on the booking
- Please treat our property with respect, if additional cleaning is required this will be chargeable
- If keys are lost, the cost for a replacement lock will be deducted from your damages deposit for security reasons