|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Enjoy dramatic ocean views from this lovely waterfront home located on the Esplanade in Middletown, RI.
Enjoy an easy walk to Easton's Beach, Second Beach, Flo's Clam Shack, the Atlantic Beach Club, and the start of the Cliff Walk. The mansions on Bellevue, the International Tennis Hall of Fame, Ocean Drive, and all of the attractions of downtown Newport are a quick drive!
The home boasts hardwood floors throughout, a large stone gas fireplace in the living room, an open floor plan in the living/dining/kitchen area and beautiful outdoor patio, all with ocean views. There is a large dining room table which comfortably seats ten, and the kitchen comes fully equipped with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and additional barstool seating.
The layout of the home is as follows:
- Basement: Newly finished (Spring 2015) with four custom, built-in bunk beds and full bathroom with tub/shower combo. Separate family room includes large family room with entertainment center, including large screen TV and BluRay player. Also included on this floor is a washer and dryer for your convenience.
- First floor: Here you will find the main living space of the home, including kitchen, living room, and dining room, all with beautiful oceanfront views! There is also a large, queen bedroom ensuite with full bathroom (walk in shower). In addition, the first floor includes a new washer and dryer and separate powder room.
- Second floor: There are three additional bedrooms on the second floor. The master bedroom is ensuite with a full bath (tub/shower combo) and shared balcony with ocean views. There is also a queen bedroom (shared balcony with king room) and an additional large bedroom with 2 twin beds. Between these two bedrooms is a large full bathroom with tub/shower combo.
- Oceanfront Patio & Other Outdoor Features: In addition to the indoor living space is a beautiful, new (Spring 2015) bluestone patio with gorgeous waterfront views in the front of the home. The patio includes a large table (seating for 8), built in fire pit with bench seating, and a gas grill. A fully fenced backyard includes a new enclosed outdoor shower and shed with beach chairs for your use! There is also a private swing for your use where you can relax and enjoy spectacular sunset views.
Weekly or monthly rentals only during the summer. Shorter stays considered between Labor Day and Memorial Day.
Note: This is a nice, laid back spot (i.e. not a party house). Book your perfect vacation now!
This house is beautiful both inside and out. Location couldn't be better.
Our family returned this year for our second stay at this wonderful vacation getaway. At the top of the positive list are: the house, the local management group and the owners. The home is well equipped; spacious; perfectly positioned to Newport, the beaches, Cliff Walk and much more; and well maintained. The local management team is proactive, available and responsive. Nice to have in a home rental stay. The owners are consummate professionals in every respect. You can see our review from last year for the details.
Anything new this year? We walked to some new (for us) restaurants on Memorial. There is nothing nicer than a family of eleven walking casually together sharing each others’ company. We spent more time than usual on Cliff Walk, even in some less than perfect weather. Actually pretty exciting. Corny as is sounds, the arcade in Newport is a classic. A step back in time for the kids to enjoy. New restaurants and places to shop – always. And yes, an afternoon of sailing - pretty cool.
The most telling perspective is in the time leading up to our stay. When the grandchildren heard we were returning to 106, we got the positive cheer. I actually think they think it’s our house.
This is the right place for us and will be the right place for you. Enjoy.
Very clean and new, plenty of room, great view. Close enough to Newport to enjoy it, but separated enough to be away from the crowds. Easy access to the beach. Would definitely stay here again!
We absolutely loved our stay!! The house was gorgeous and very comfortable. We had 6 adults and 6 kids and we all had our own space. The bunk room was fantastic...the kids were in heaven to have their own space. We can't wait to come back again next year!
My husband and I stayed at this property with our three young children along with another family of 5. It was absolutely perfect. The kitchen and dining area are fantastic for big family breakfast and dinner. The bunk room down stairs is the ultimate kid get away. The bedrooms and beds were incredibly comfortable. The view is outstanding and the grassy lawn in front is a wonderful place for the children to play. We had a excellent stay and hope to rent again next year!
We rented the house for a graduation. It was wonderful to have family, grandparents and an uncle all stay in one place. The view is beautiful and the outdoor fire pit is perfect for family conversations. The house is comfortable and nicely decorated, with many TVs, and a good kitchen. I'd get a new fridge and the house had no hair dryer so I bought one and left it for the next family. All in all we loved the house and would clearly rent again. I would recommend it and did recommend it to others.
Located on Easton's Point in Middletown, this home overlooks the ocean, and Easton's Beach. The house is west facing with beautiful sunsets.
|Property Damage Protection||£48|
|Cleaning Fee||£162 + Tax|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.