3 Large Bedroomed early Victorian Town House with large farmhouse style kitchen, cinema lounge and Mezzanine lounge with fantastic views over the town to the lakes and mountains beyond.
The property is within easy walking distance of the town with its wide selection of shops, pubs, bars & restaurants whilst being in a quiet conservation zone 5 mins walk to the public footpath to the Beacon hill & Folly.
This property is the normal residence of the owners so is very comfortably equipped and appointed.
The house boasts:
- 1 Double bedroom with basin
- 1 Twin bedded room
- 1 Double bedroom with basin and mezzanine lounge with views through feature windows over the rooftops to the lakes and mountains.
- 2 single floor mattresses and bedding which can be located wherever needed for the 7/8 persons
- Large family bathroom with bath, and double shower.
- Farmhouse style kitchen with large table and wood burning stove (you will need to source own fuel from local garage)
- Lounge with wood burning stove and fully featured home cinema/TV/surround sound entertainment system.
- Elevated private garden with views to the hills.