At Camping CLASS, a typical Italian campsite, located in Eupilio (Italy) we rent a vacation rental. The house has a large fenced garden and a covered porch. The villa is approximately 40-50 meters from the lake and the lake is from the various windows and see from the garden!
The family campsite offers almost 250 seats and is situated in the picturesque towns Eupilio and Erba and is approximately 15 km from Como. The camp is suitable for visitors of all ages.
The house is suitable for up to 8-9 people, and is equipped with a living room with large corner sofa, TV and free WiFi. The large open kitchen is fully equipped with 4 hotplates, refrigerator, coffeemaker, microwave and all the utensils you expect from home. Furthermore, there are 3 bedrooms in the house, 2 bedrooms with double beds and a éénperoonsbed, 1 double bedroom (master bedroom). Any 9th person could sleep on a sofa bed in the living room. In addition, the house has a very nice bathroom with shower, toilet and sink.
Around the house is a spacious garden with terrace, small veranda and there is a garden furniture and lounge chairs. offers from several places you lake !!
Overall a very complete house right on Lake Pusiano, with space for parking your car and boat, you can get free incidentally via a ramp from the camp water. In the lake are only paddle boats, canoes and boats with electric allowed.
Tips for a day trip:
* Mountain village Monte Bre be reached by car or train, beautiful hiking trails.
* Bustling city of Milan, go take a look at the San Sirro stadium AC Milan and Inter Milan. This city with world allure is well known for its shopping.
* View Lugano a nice long boulevard. This city is built against the mountain, you will find there a special train to bring you towards the upper Central Station from the down town. Several trips are possible (Gandria to Lugano, Lugano to Ponte Tresa through Small Zwiserland and Morcote). Visit South mall: Media market, Ikea, Conforama, Coop etc..
* Close Lugano (Paradiso) you can with a cog railway to the top of the San Salvatore for a unique view of the lake and the Swiss Alps! There is next to a small museum, a panoramic restaurant. From there, there are also several hiking.
* In Caslano is the famous chocolate museum Alprose. Here you will be told for how the chocolate was created and has been throughout history to the present production strip.
* Lake Como you can visit several ways, by car or by boat.
* Italia Campione, Italian enclave in Switzerland with beautiful buildings and casino and the nearby lookout Sighignola (roof of Italy).
* Centro Foxtown to autostrada Lugano-Milan, exit Mendrisio, you can buy branded goods at low prices.
* Gandria between Porlezza and Lugano, wonderful shopping streets right on the lake. Also, there are beautiful walks: eg place the olives route.
* Menaggio on the popular western shore of Lake Como is an old-fashioned frequented.
* Little Switzerland Melide is a kind madurodam. More than 120 models which are 25 times reduced by 14 000 m2 are placed.
* Large playground in Cannobio with o a.. A skating rink. Also open in the evening.
* Large public park with playground and miniature railway in Schiranna, on Lago di Varesa.
* Near Ponte Tresa is Magliaso town. Here is the zoo Maglio.
* In the gardens near Tempio Voltiano Como children can play. There's a carousel in the playground and a golf job.
* Good shopping in the chic shopping district of Milan.