4 stars campsite Le Verdoyer we rent luxury mobile homes / caravans in very good condition and well maintained. This site has Dutch owners !!
The mobile homes are on a nice quiet, very child-friendly camping Le Verdoyer castles in the town of Champs Romain, a charming little village in the Périgord Vert. From Utrecht the distance is approximately 950 km. Ideal for those with children the nature or the peace search in combination with a luxury campsite where much experience is.
Camping Chateau le Verdoyer lies in Champs Romain, a charming little village in the Périgord Vert, 15 km from the rural town of Nontron. In the beautiful green region of the Dordogne, Limousin and Charente. Château le Verdoyer lies in this beautiful area with plenty of chestnuts and oaks, at 310m altitude. There are two pools on the camp site. There is also a water slide. There is also a large fishing lake that is full of (small) carp. The site is ideal for families with (young) children and for nature lovers.
For more information about the campsite: The owners are a Dutch couple who put their heart and soul commitment to their camp and do everything to make the guests as much as possible to the sentence.
The mobile homes are on a spacious pitches of about 200 m2. The mobile homes have a big wooden platform on which you have views over the campsite and the beautiful nature.
Classification of the caravan, the caravan has 2 bedrooms. 1 bedroom with a 2 bed with large storage closet and one bedroom with two beds also includes a built-in closet. The windows are all fitted with blinds and curtains.
Furthermore, the caravan has a bathroom with sink and shower with glass door. Separately there is a toilet.
The living room consists of a kitchen (with fridge-freezer and a microwave / oven) and a sitting area. The sofa can be converted into an extra bed for a 5th person.
The caravan is rented including complete inventory (cutlery, crockery, coffee maker, toaster, etc.). Also, just pillows and duvets.
In the immediate vicinity of the camp the following day trips are possible:
- Nontron (15 min) For the larger messages. There are several larger supermarkets
- St Saud (5 min) Small village with bakery and some small shops. Near the village is a large lake with a beach and playground equipment. Also a pavilion with large terrace.
- Grand Etang de St Estephe (20 min) Nice big lake and swimming beach. Also nice to walk and there are some cafes there. A lot livelier than the lake at St. Saud
- Piegut (20 min) Village in the area known to the Wednesday market. This market is well worth a visit.
- Brantome (30 min) This town is also called the Venice of the Perigord and is well worth a visit. There are nice shopping streets and you can take a boat ride or rent canoes.
- Le Barrage in Mialet (10min) Big reservoir where a trail has been laid around it. Very nice so to walk. Mialet itself is a very small town with a bakery / butcher.
Activities at the camp:
Sports: on the site there is the possibility to play football, tennis, bocce, table tennis, volleyball, basketball, cycling
More sports: nearby you can go canoeing, horseback riding, golfing, hiking, karting, Paint Ball or Vélo Rail
Activities: we organize sports tournaments, pool and dart tournaments, karaoke, every Wednesday the playback show (not just reserved for children), followed by a concert (until midnight less quiet).
The walks: castles, caves, museums, nature
An enjoyable evening "en tête à tête" with your family or friends in our restaurants
Do nothing! on the patio, in the pool, on the lake or in the TV room.