On a typical Italian 3 stars Campsite CLASS, located in Eupilio the Pusianomeer (Italy) We rent several mobile homes with spacious covered porch. The mobile homes have a spacious veranda and are on their pitches situated very spacious. The mobile homes are all on up to 50-70 meters from the lake. The camp has nearly 250 seats and is located directly at the picturesque places Eupilio and Erba and is approximately 15 km from Como. The camp is suitable for visitors of all ages.
The site is located on Lake Pusiano (carp fish), which lies between Lake Como, the Laggo Maggiore and Lake Lugano in northern Italy (Liguria) and features its own private beach.
From early spring until late autumn, enjoy the wonderful warm weather, tranquility and space. Also, the central location of Eupilio makes it possible to make several day trips, such as Milan, Lugano, Maggiore, Como, Luino and Erba.
The campsite is equipped with:
Reception (Italian, English and German speaking) - Three large pools - Volleyball and football - bowling alley - Playground - Disco, theater and music in the campsite - Animation team during high season - Restaurant (pizzeria) - Small supermarket on the site - Own (pebble) beach - for guests of the campsite - WIFI internet - Washing Machines - Private harbor with free boat slip
The mobile homes are suitable for up to 6 people and feature a living room with sofa, TV and free WiFi. The kitchen is fully equipped with 4 hotplates, refrigerator, coffeemaker, microwave and all the utensils you expect from home. Further in the mobile home 2 bedrooms, 1 double bedroom and one bedroom with a single bed and bunk beds. An eventual 6th person will sleep on a sofa bed in the living room. In addition, the mobile homes have a very nice bathroom with shower, toilet and sink.
In front of the mobile home is a spacious veranda and garden, including a garden furniture.
Overall a very complete mobile home directly on Lake Pusiano, with space for parking your car and boat, you can get free incidentally via a ramp from the camp water. In the lake are only paddle boats, canoes and boats with electric allowed!
Tips for a day trip:
* Mountain village Monte Bre be reached by car or train, beautiful hiking trails.
* Bustling city of Milan, go take a look at the San Siro stadium AC Milan and Inter Milan. This city with world allure is well known for its shopping.
* View Lugano a nice long boulevard. This city is built against the mountain, you will find there a special train to bring you towards the upper Central Station from the down town. Several trips are possible (Gandria to Lugano, Lugano to Ponte Tresa through Small Zwiserland and Morcote). Visit South mall: Media market, Ikea, Conforama, Coop etc..
* Close Lugano (Paradiso) you can with a cog railway to the top of the San Salvatore for a unique view of the lake and the Swiss Alps! There is next to a small museum, a panoramic restaurant. From there, there are also several hiking.
* In Caslano is the famous chocolate museum Alprose. Here you will be told for how the chocolate was created and has been throughout history to the present production strip.
* Lake Como you can visit several ways, by car or by boat.
* Italia Campione, Italian enclave in Switzerland with beautiful buildings and casino and the nearby lookout Sighignola (roof from Italy).
* Centro Foxtown to autostrada Lugano-Milan, exit Mendrisio, you can buy branded goods at low prices.
* Gandria between Porlezza and Lugano, wonderful shopping streets right on the lake. Also, there are beautiful walks: eg place the olives route.
* Menaggio on the popular western shore of Lake Como is an old-fashioned frequented.
* Little Switzerland Melide is a kind madurodam. More than 120 models which are 25 times smaller set on 14. 000 m2 are.
* Large playground in Cannobio with o a.. A skating rink. Also open in the evening.
* Large public park with playground and miniature railway in Schiranna, on Lago di Varesa.
* Near Ponte Tresa is Magliaso town. Here is the zoo Maglio.
* In the gardens near Tempio Voltiano Como children can play. There's a carousel in the playground and a golf job.
* Good shopping in the chic shopping district of Milan.