Ideal for holidays with family or friends, this atypical set will offer you in a rustic and picturesque setting a relaxing stay in a quiet tourist region full of attraction close to the festivals of Avignon and chorégies of Orange, the wine route (Côtes du Rhône, etc.)
For cycling friends who dream of climbing the Mont Ventoux by bike or strolling to the Col de Murs, it will be an excellent base camp, ideal to prepare and relax after the effort!
Against the olive grove, a 11mx5m pool with outdoor staircase adjacent to a shady boules offering, through the trees, overlooking the village and the Mont Ventoux.
The main house:
- Fitted kitchen with fridge / freezer, dishwasher, induction hob, oven and microwave, a pantry with 110l fridge for drinks, a washing machine and dryer.
- a large air-conditioned living room including a TV lounge with fireplace and a dining room,
- an air-conditioned master suite with bathroom (bath, double sink, shower) and separate toilet,
- two bedrooms share a bathroom with (shower, sink and toilet.
- A covered terrace (50m2) with barbecue for convivial meals.
A separate wing of 60 M2 overlooking the pool offers:
- Four beds (up to 8 optional), a full bathroom with tub, double sink and toilet.
- Rowing, table football, electronic darts, solitaire and other games are available.
The land, 3500 M2, closed street side, is closed by an automatic gate with digital code, with different sunny areas and other shaded woods. A small private area remains reserved for maintenance equipment (lawnmowers, etc.). Finally, in summer, watering restrictions mean that the grass is often yellowed by the sun ... but the greenery returns in September!
The presence of external stairs made us however inadvisable stay for very young children.
Discount depending on the duration and conditions "last minut"