Near the classified village of Erbalunga (1,4km), the family home 'Salto Canino is located on a 8000m2 property. It overlooks the sea and is open for special moments with family or friends.
You go directly to the 'beach' (rocky cove) by stairs from the garden. Well located in the Cape, you can visit in the day the villages of Saint-Florent (nice marina), Centuri (enjoy the lobster), the unusual church of Murato, the old port of Bastia, etc ...
For lovers of nature, hiking and horseback riding is possible 2 km from the house (Monte Stellu, cavalludibrando etc ...).
The house has 6 bedrooms for 16 people spread over 3 levels: 3 master suites with their bathrooms' U Missia 'Grotta A' and 'U Levante'. The other bedrooms share 2 more bathrooms. 3 toilets are spread over 3 levels.
You have :
2 refrigerators, 1 washing machine, 1 tumble dryer, 2 dishwashers, 1 oven, 1 induction hob, 1 microwave, 2 coffee makers, 2 toaster, 2 hair dryers, 2 garden tables, charcoal barbecue.
Further information :
- Car recommended (4 parking spaces, 2 at the entrance and 2 at the bottom of the ramp).
- Sandy beach in Sisco (3km).
- Shops in Erbalunga (Bakery, Supermarket Spar, Butchery, Pharmacy, Post Office, Restaurants on the port).
- Food shopping also in Bastia and Sisco.
- Bring your 'Babyphone' if you want to listen to your children in the large room 'I Ciucci' which does not have direct access to the living room.
- An umbrella bed is available on request - possibility of a second.
- Linen rental (sheets, towels) on request.
- The configuration of the garden overlooking the rocks of the coast, requires increased vigilance for young children and does not allow access to people with reduced mobility.
- Cleaning not included in the rent: the house and its equipment, including kitchen, must be returned clean the day of departure. A relationship with a household provider for one or more interventions during the stay can be made (ask for rates).
- The bins should not be left in the house on the day of departure and are to be deposited at the entrance of the village of Erbalunga then for the glass, the plastics, the boxes on the large parking (selective sorting).
- It is forbidden to move furniture inside the house.
- It is forbidden to take furniture out of the house in the garden.
- It is forbidden to throw rubbish or any object in the garden or on the beach.
A deposit of 800 € for damage and 400 € for insalubrity are to be paid when booking the house. Following the findings of entry and exit of places, if the places were degraded or left dirty, an invoice will be established and the sum deducted from the deposits.
The premises must be released from all occupants and all their personal belongings before 10:00 am on the day of departure. Otherwise, an additional rental day will be deducted from the deposit.