Near the classified village of Erbalunga (1,4km), the family home 'Salto Canino is located on a 8000m2 property. It overlooks the sea and is open for special moments with family or friends.
You go directly to the 'beach' (rocky cove) by stairs from the garden. Although located in the Cape, you can visit in the day the villages of Saint-Florent (pretty marina) Centuri (savor lobster) Brando, Church of Murato, the old port of Bastia, etc ...
For lovers of nature, hiking and horseback riding is possible 2 km from the house (Monte Stellu, cavalludibrando etc ...).
The house has 6 bedrooms for 16 people spread over 3 levels: 3 master suites with their bathrooms' U Missia 'Grotta A' and 'U Levante'. The other bedrooms share 2 more bathrooms. 3 toilets are spread over 3 levels.
You have :
2 refrigerators, 2 washing machines, 1 dryer, 2 dishwasher, 1 oven and 1 microwave, 2 coffee makers, 2 toasters, 2 hair dryers, 2 garden tables, charcoal barbecue.
Further information :
- Car recommended (4 parking spaces, two at the entrance and two at the bottom of the ramp).
- Sandy beach at Sisco (3km).
- Erbalunga Shops (Bakery, Spar Supermarket, butcher, pharmacy, post office, restaurants on the harbor).
- Groceries also Bastia Sisco.
- Bring your 'Baby Monitor' if you want to listen to your children in the great room 'I Ciucci' which has no direct access to the living room.
- A cot is available upon request - possibility of a second.
- Rental of linen (sheets, towels) upon request.
- The configuation of the garden overlooking the coastal rocks, demand increased vigilance for young children and does not allow access to the disabled.
- Cleaning not included in the rental, cleaning the house to achieve by you before departure. Benefit possible for the household (ask for rates).
- The bins are to be deposited at the entrance of the village of Erbalunga and for glass, plastics, cartons on the large car park (selective sorting).