2000m - Plagne Centre - Beautiful Detached cottage, renovated for your comfort. About 70 m2, with direct access to the slopes in winter.
South West facing terrace, not overlooked, VIEW.
CHALET SINGLE, warm, contemporary décor, quality materials.
The chalet is very bright with an approval fireplace (wood provided).
Free high-speed Internet access.
CHALET IDEALLY PLACE, quiet, in the heart of a charming set of wooden chalets Wrapped Individual and lovely forest estate Forest.
Direct access to the ski slopes and Plagne Centre snow front (Ski schools, restaurants, galleries Shopkeepers). On foot: 3 minutes.
Bright and cozy space, upscale dining and fully equipped with bar, open to the living room with large openings to enjoy the outdoors.
VERY WARM ATMOSPHERE.
Beautiful view of the slopes See profile picture.
Location also significant for non-skiers and children.
Ground floor (2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 toilets):
- 1 room with bed 160X200 with his sdb (Italian shower 120X80) and WC
- 1 large dorm room with 2 double bunk beds (140x190) and vis-à-vis 2 bunk beds (90x190) or 6 beds
- 2nd separate toilet
- 2nd independent sdb
1st floor (living room, kitchen, dining room, terrace):
Very bright and cozy space with solid oak floors, living room, Stove / Fireplace, kitchen open to the living room.
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator / Freezer, programmable oven, microwaves, raclette, fondue equipment, crepes, Nespresso maker, toaster, kettle, induction kitchen + full battery.
- 2 large flat screen TV screen, home cinema, CD / DVD player, weather stations
- Free WIFI Access and Broadband
- Washing machine, tumble dryer
- Dry towels in the bathroom, hairdryer
- Baby equipment available: cot, high chair.
- Sleds available for children
- Wood provided
NOTE: living room with possibility of 2 beds 80 more independence (not recognized in the sleeping capacity).
- End of the stay cleaning
- Rental of bed linen and towels on request
SUMMER TOURIST ATTRACTIONS ---------------------
Many hiking trails on LA PLAGNE, mountain bike lifts (classic and electric ATV rentals on the resort), paragliding flights, tree climbing, children's clubs supervised by the ESF, horseback riding etc.
TOURIST ATTRACTIONS IN WINTER -----------------------
Discovery and sensations
Olympic bobsleigh (8 km), ice climbing, ice skating, quad, sightseeing flights, ski mountaineering and ski touring, paragliding, snowmobiling...
• The after-ski
Natural ice rink at Plagne Bellecôte,
Outdoor heated Pool, bowling, climbing wall,
Fitness center (sauna, hammam), Salle Omnisports in Plagne Centre, tobogganing, paintball, dog sledding ...
PARADISKI IN WINTER:
The largest French ski area with the cable car Vanoise which links the resorts of La Plagne to ARCS.
• 228 hectares of artificial snow (626 guns): SNOW GUARANTEED TO LAST DAY!
side and La Plagne:
• 1250 m - 3250 m
• 1 glacier equipped
• 225 km of tracks
• 50 132 hectares of artificial snow (359 guns)
• 130 tracks including 18 black, 33 red, blue 69, 10 green
• 80 km of cross-country routes
• 1 snow parks,
• 3 boardercross,
• 1 half-pipe