The luxury chalet has been built in 2012 and is listed as a 4-star furnished accommodation. It can host up to 10 people. It is located in the village of Verchaix and is facing south. It is 1 km away from the ski resort of Morillon (Grand Massif, 265 km of slopes), 100 m away from the shuttle stop (free shuttle going to the ski resort), and 3km away from Samoëns.
It is listed as a low-energy house and combines ecology and modern comfort: under floor heating, geothermal water for the... Inside, we married old wood with design high-quality materials.
Morillon is an authentic village resort in the heart of a ski area entirely connected to the Grand Massif: there are many opportunities for both those who ski (cross-country or downhill skiing) and those who do not.
In winter, it is the 4th greatest connected ski area in France: the Grand Massif (which includes 5 resorts: Flaine, les Carroz, Morillon, Samoëns, and Sixt-Fer-à-Cheval) provides you with 265 km of slopes and culminates at 2,500 m. It is surrounded with outstanding landscapes: the Grand Massif faces the Mont Blanc mountain chain, giving a breathtaking panoramic view of the Alps.
In summer, spring and autumn, you can bike from one village to the other by taking the bike path running along the Giffre River in the open, sunny, and flat valley (the chalet is under the sun all day long).
The chalet is located 500 m away from the Blue Lake of Morillon with a beach and an amusement park (3 high ropes courses with different levels, children games, trampoline, equestrian centre, mountain biking...).
Many hiking trails adapted to every level start in Morillon, Samoëns, Sixt-Fer-à-Cheval, or Gets-Morzine.
3 km away from the outdoor swimming pool in Samoëns
Many activities for all ages.
The chalet consists of:
- a large 35 sq.m entirely fitted living room (wood burning stove, large corner sofa, 140 cm flat screen Led TV, Blu-ray player, etc.)
- Fully fitted kitchen (with dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker and espresso machine, raclette, pierrade and fondue set, etc.)
- Bedroom 1 with double bed (160 x 200)
- Bedroom 2 with double bed (160 x 200) and single bed (90 x 190)
- Bedroom 3 with double bed (160 x 200) and space for a baby bed (provided upon request)
- Bedroom 4 with single bed (90 x 190) and bunk beds (90 x 190)
NB: the 4 bedrooms are on the first floor but one of the bathrooms and one of the WC are separate and on the ground floor.
- 1 bathroom with bathtub and baby-changing area
- 2 bathrooms with 140 X 80 walk-in shower
- 2 separate WC
- Ski locker and heated laundry room with washing machine, dryer, mural shoe dryer (for 10 pairs), ski and stick rack, heated tower rail, and storage space
- Fitted-out terrace with gas barbecue, table, chairs, deckchairs, hanging parasol
- 300 sq.m gated and secured garden (swings and slide); safe for young children
Private parking spaces for 5 cars
Equipment for babies available (3-wheel pushchair, bathtub, bed, high chair, changing table, booster seat, car seat, baby carrier, etc.)
Services: firewood, sheets, and house linen provided; Wi-Fi connection
Included: cleaning service at the end of your stay, bed/bath/house linen, tourist tax, firewood, etc.
Shops: 2km away from Carrefour Market (supermarket), 500 m away from the bakery, 1 km away from most shops (butcher's shop, ski equipment rentals, tabaconnist's, etc.)
2 restaurants are less than 200 m away.
Close to airport; 59 km away from Geneva
300 m away from bars and restaurants
15 km away from the Les Gets golf course
15 km away from the Cluses golf course
Close to the motorway, 15 km in the direction of Thyez Marignier
100 m from the restaurants Le Potet and Le Caribou
1 km away from the Morillon ski resort
500 m away from the beach of the Blue Lake of Morillon
The chalet is located 500 m away from the Blue Lake of Morillon with a beach, and an amusement park (3 high ropes courses with different levels, children games, trampoline, equestrian centre, mountain biking...).
3 km away from the outdoor swimming pool in Samoëns (3 pools and waterslide)
Many hiking trails adapted to everyone.