|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Top Reasons to rent this Adorable Beach Cottage!
1. PCB Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Bay Point Golf, Shell Island Cruise, Beachfront Adventure Zone, Gulf World, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Shell Island Cruise available Mar-Oct, all other activities are available year-round.
2. Right across the street from the beach and a short walk to beach access!
3. Small private pool with spacious pool deck in the backyard to float in and catch those gulf breezes!
4. A short walk to two local Landmarks! Carousel is a one stop shop for groceries, packaged liquors, a gift shop plus wine and cheese cellar! Thomas Donut & Snack Shop has an incredible selection of handmade donuts and snacks of all kinds to suit your beach cravings!
5. Just 3 miles to Pier Park and just 4.5 miles from Gulf World Marine Park! Completely remodeled January 2015!
6. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
7. Need more space? Rent Midsummer Dream and Blue Laguna right next door! The three cottages together sleep 18!
Ways to Book Online:
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*This property is not available to adults Under the age of 25. No Exceptions.*
Midsummer at Laguna is undergoing a complete renovation beginning with a fresh coat of paint on the exterior. It features a brand new kitchen with tile backsplash, gorgeous countertops, nice appliances and an eat in bar that seats 4! The dining room features a picnic style table that can seat 6. There are also new furnishings throughout this lovely cottage.
The Bed Setup:
1st Master bedroom: 1 King
2nd Bedroom: Two Twins
Queen Sleeper Sofa in Living Room
Shipwreck Island is only 8 miles away and is great fun for the kids! Try Pirate's Plunge, Treetop Drop or the Whiteknuckle Rapids!
If you're looking for great shopping and fabulous eateries, nearby Pier Park will fill the bill! With more than 125 retail, dining and entertainment choices, Pier Park is a one-of-a-kind beachfront family-friendly attraction featuring island-inspired architecture and popular stores. Dillard’s, JCPenney, Ron Jon Surf Shop, Target, Forever 21 are a but a few. Dine at numerous eateries like Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville, Rum Runners Tropical Grill, Dick’s Last Resort, and Five Guys Burgers or catch a show at the Grand IMAX Theater. You should also check out the activity packed Miracle Strip amusement park!
~Another lovely vacation rental managed by RealJoy Vacations!~
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The house was very modern and well-kept. The pool was a huge hit with our 5 year old. Everything we needed was provided. This is by far, the best place we have stayed in Panama City Beach! We hope to stay here again!
We had a great time staying here, the pool was amazing and we loved all the privacy you get with the landscaping. This place is so close to the beach, it was perfect and we found there was an outside shower to the left side of the house! We loved the bbq pit and the outside tables to eat at. It was really nice how everything was set up and ready to go, it looks exactly as the pictures were online! The only thing that we had an issue with was storage, our dresser in the master was smaller than the one in the guest room. So I had to keep half of my clothes in my suit case. There also wasn't a dust pan, so that would have been nice to have since you track in a lot of sand. Other than those minor things, it was a very nice place to stay at and I'm sure if I had called and asked for a dust pan they would have brought one to us, they are super friendly people. We really enjoyed our stay and we will definitely rent this house again!!
The house was decorated nice. Quiet area to stay. Pool was perfect with children. Highly recommend.
I booked Midsummer at Laguna for a four night birthday getaway for myself and a few friends. The booking process was smooth as could be and door code was provided in a very timely manner the day we arrived. The place is fabulous, maybe a little smaller than it appears in the photos but every bit as nice. We were totally impressed. The pool is perfect for cooling off and hanging out and the beach is a very short walk away. You are out of the crazy PCB party scene but still a short drive away if you care to join the madness. I have nothing bad to say. I will be renting this place again.
We spent spring break at this property and we chose this particular area because I didn't want to be in the middle of party animals with my kids. This area was so peaceful. The house was very clean and I loved the upgrades. We had a slight issue with plumbing, but it was fixed right away. Having the private pool was an even bigger bonus because we spent most our time on the patio area. I will definitely be staying here again if it's available for my next trip.
The house was amazing, perfect little house for our family and my parents who came along. We had plenty of room and definitely enjoyed the pool! The house was immaculate! We hope to come back!!
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.