|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Reasons to Book this Fabulous Home!
1. Destin Adventurer: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy TWO free admissions each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Santa Rosa Golf, SanDestin Golf, Baytowne Adventure Zone, Sea Blaster's Snorkeling, Sea Blaster's Dolphin Cruise, Big Kahuna's Water Park, Destiny/Destin Princess Fishing, Gilligan's Parasailing, Destination Segway Tours, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Snorkeling available May-Sept, Dolphin Cruise available Mar-Oct, Parasailing available Mar-Sept, Water Park available Mem. Day-Labor Day, all other activities are year-round.
2. Your own PRIVATE heated pool and hot tub in the backyard!
3. Gulf Views, right across the street from the beach with two massive balconies to bask in the gulf breezes!
4. Spacious home with TWO Living Rooms, has plenty of room for your family and friends!
5. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
6. Location, location, location! Located in the heart of Crystal Beach, just 1 mile from Destin Commons with over 75 shops, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop!
Ways to Book Online:
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
This fabulous home was just transformed by a complete renovation. Even the exterior was completely redone! The kitchen boasts a Dacor gas stove as well as a high end refrigerator and dishwasher. Fabulous backyard with large heated pool and hot tub! We will post updated photos as we get them in!
The Bed Setup:
1st Floor: Bedroom has Queen Bed, Living room has Two Queen Sleeper Sofas
2nd Floor: Second bedroom has Queen sized bed and Queen Sleeper Sofa, Third Bedroom has a bunk bed (two twins) with queen sleeper. There is also a Queen sleeper in the living room.
3rd Floor: Two master suites, both of them are King sized beds..
*Pool can be heated for $43/night.*
Crystal Beach is a terrific residential area, yet close to restaurants and activities in Destin. Convenient to restaurants such as the award-winning 790 Inn on the Gulf, or Sarah K's Gourmet, get your fro-yo on at U-Twirl Frozen Yogurt or learn how to ride the waves at All-A Board Surf School.
Close by is Destin Commons, a beautifully landscaped, pedestrian-friendly area and a great family venue where children will love to play in the interactive water fountains. Also for the younger guests, a nautically/pirate themed outdoor playground features a 1,750 square foot soft play area with various creatures from the sea, slides, and a treasure chest! Destin Commons also has a mini-train for the kids. Destin Commons features over 75 shops and restaurants, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop.
Our policies for renting to under 25's are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($1000 min. for houses/$500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 15% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
~Another gorgeous vacation rental managed by RealJoy Vacations in Destin, Florida.~
This place was amazing and very spacious! It was 19 of us for my birthday celebration just friends and family. We had a great time the house was clean, it had everything we needed right across from the beach. I would definitely stay here again!
The house is perfect for a group vacation with or without children. The beach is right across the street. There are many stores and restaurants just a block away. With the pool, hot tub, and grill in the back yard you never have to leave. The house was clean and had a ton of room to spread out. The only recommendation that I would make is to stock the kitchen a little better. If it's supposed to be a fully stocked kitchen, it should at least have a spatula. There were many things missing so we had to be creative when cooking. Also the hot tub heat is timed to turn on at 9:13pm but the quiet hours when you are supposed to move inside start at 9:00pm. So they need to make adjustments to this so there are a few more hours when you can actually use the hot tub when it's hot. Overall, I was very happy with this location.
My Husband and I have been traveling to Destin for years. We finally got the whole family together, 17 total. The house was nice and clean and was plenty big enough to accommodate all of us. The 2 master king suites upstairs were a bonus! The kids loved the pool and the adults loved the patio area. We will definitely be back.
Our combined family of 11 spent the New Year In this home on vacation. It was very clean, spacious and the private heated pool and hot tub are wonderful.
Great location, we had a wonderful time.
Great House. Went on a guys golf trip. There were 8 of us & we had plenty of room to spare.
Would definitely come back with my golf buddies & my family. The beach is right across the street. The pool & hot tub were great. Great views. Great time. Destin is awesome
Amazing beach house. We had our toes in the sand literally 30 seconds after we walked out the front door. The outdoor area was great & we used often. Nice pool, nice hot tub. 2 huge indoor living areas. 2 balconies with beautiful gulf views. The bedrooms were all decorated nice & we had plenty of room. This was a great girls trip. Planning on having my family & possibly 2 more families stay there in the very near future.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.