A 9 km from the beaches of the Park Sterpaia in the Gulf of Follonica, just opposite the island of Elba, at the foot of the medieval village of Campiglia Marittima is the house of Uncle Nando, finished building on behalf of the Countess Giulia Paperini Guidi in 1864. And 'one of the farms belonging to the Counts Guidi Lords of Casalappi. This magnificent stone building with thick walls, has come down to the present day in excellent condition, in the mid-80s has been restored, spread over 2 floors of approx. 200. On the ground floor where once there were stables, now develops the area comprising built-in kitchen with dishwasher, oven, microwave, laundry with washing machine, utility room, bathroom, dining room, large living room with satellite TV, A third room was used as a billiard room. Upstairs is the sleeping area, accessed by a staircase that is by an external staircase. There we find the study with a double sofa bed, 2 double bedrooms, two bedrooms with two beds, two bathrooms, one particularly large and original. Outside a porch equipped with garden furniture, which overlooks the pool of m. 7 x 13 min with depth. 1.60 m max. 2.10. The pool and sun beds. The garden of more than sqm. 2. 500 surrounds the entire house and is completely fenced.
Ideal for two families, features of your equipment for small children including various games for children. Tastefully furnished, is very spacious and welcoming. Are available on request rental bikes.