Nestled at the foot of a cistercian abbey, the Manoir de La Pataudière is one of this rare mansions that turns simple holiday into a special stay.
"Le Pressoir" is a self-catering gite settled in this small manor from the XVII and XVIII century, erected in a pastoral setting of nearly 2.5 acres, to unwind and relax in this haven of peace.
Above a former apple store, “Le Pressoir” is a character apartment with exposed beams and stones, perfectly fitted for a couple or a family with toddlers. Its duplex form separates day spaces from night spaces. Connecting bedrooms are on the first floor while there are below a spacious and comfortable living room (with a magnificent decorative Louis XIV fireplace) and an open plan kitchen with a dining area.
The gite is fully furnished with tradition and a special attention to details with all the modern amenities to create the atmosphere of a cosy and charming French home!
- FREE WIFI ACCESS everywhere in the property
- TOWELS AND BED LINEN INCLUDED
- HEATING (except summer time), ELECTRICITY AND WATER INCLUDED
- END OF STAY CLEANING INCLUDED
- BABY AND TODDLER EQUIPMENT INCLUDED : from pushchair to highchair and change table to sterilizer, baby monitors and bibs... A few toys and books too!
- SETTING OF NEARLY 2.5 ACRES
- LARGE SHARED GARDEN (outside furniture, picnic tables, tennis table, barbecue)WITH A BIG ENCLOSED PLAY AREA (sandpit, swing set, slides, toys)
- INDOOR PLAY AREA in a former barn, equipped with soft play, slides, ride-ons, trampoline...
- LARGE LIBRARY OF BOOKS AND DVDs
- MAPS, BROCHURES AND FLYERS on what to see and to do
- RESTAURANT SERVICES: 'table d'hôtes', meal delivery, guest tray, picnic baskets... (prices on request)
- WELL-BEING SERVICES: massages and beauty treatments (prices on request)
- BASIC CUPBOARD AND GROCERY ITEMS INCLUDED
- PRE ARRIVAL SHOPPING (price on request)
- GIFT SHOP with local products
- TASTING SESSIONS in a restored former apple store
- FREE secured PARKING