|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Nestled at the foot of a cistercian abbey, the Manoir de La Pataudière is one of this rare mansions that turns simple holiday into a special stay.
"Le Pressoir" is a self-catering gite settled in this small manor from the XVII and XVIII century, erected in a pastoral setting of nearly 2.5 acres, to unwind and relax in this haven of peace.
Above a former apple store, “Le Pressoir” is a character apartment with exposed beams and stones, perfectly fitted for a couple or a family with toddlers. Its duplex form separates day spaces from night spaces. Connecting bedrooms are on the first floor while there are below a spacious and comfortable living room (with a magnificent decorative Louis XIV fireplace) and an open plan kitchen with a dining area.
The gite is fully furnished with tradition and a special attention to details with all the modern amenities to create the atmosphere of a cosy and charming French home!
- FREE WIFI ACCESS everywhere in the property
- TOWELS AND BED LINEN INCLUDED
- HEATING (except summer time), ELECTRICITY AND WATER INCLUDED
- END OF STAY CLEANING INCLUDED
- BABY AND TODDLER EQUIPMENT INCLUDED : from pushchair to highchair and change table to sterilizer, baby monitors and bibs... A few toys and books too!
- SETTING OF NEARLY 2.5 ACRES
- LARGE SHARED GARDEN (outside furniture, picnic tables, tennis table, barbecue)WITH A BIG ENCLOSED PLAY AREA (sandpit, swing set, slides, toys)
- INDOOR PLAY AREA in a former barn, equipped with soft play, slides, ride-ons, trampoline...
- LARGE LIBRARY OF BOOKS AND DVDs
- MAPS, BROCHURES AND FLYERS on what to see and to do
- RESTAURANT SERVICES: 'table d'hôtes', meal delivery, guest tray, picnic baskets... (prices on request)
- WELL-BEING SERVICES: massages and beauty treatments (prices on request)
- BASIC CUPBOARD AND GROCERY ITEMS INCLUDED
- PRE ARRIVAL SHOPPING (price on request)
- GIFT SHOP with local products
- TASTING SESSIONS in a restored former apple store
- FREE secured PARKING
The owners put all their heart to ensure the well-being of their guests. They aim at making guests feel special and pampered during their all stay.
They have been wishing to take up this character mansion because the house is beautiful and has a peaceful atmosphere but also because part of the enjoyment is in being able to share pleasures of living in this part of France with others.
Since they live on site, they are happy to be responsive to their renters needs.
Anne-Véronique KORNICKER purchased this house in 2012
The gite is fully furnished with tradition and a special attention to details with all the modern amenities to create the atmosphere of a cosy and charming French home !
Erected in a pastoral setting of nearly one hectare, the property is a home from home in a rural setting, close to all facilities, activities and tourist attractions.
This haven of peace is a perfect destination for a romantic couple getaway, a great break with friends or a relaxing family holiday.
1/ charm authenticity romantism of this manor erected in a pastoral setting (1 hectare / 2.45 acres), a heaven of peace
2/ services tailored to your needs :
- especially restaurant services: gourmet meal delivery service, picnic basket...
- well-being services: massages and beauty treatments
- others facilities : pre arrival shopping, library of books and DVDs, tasting sessions, local products...
3/ Baby and toddler friendly accomodations :
- all baby equipment included : from pushchair, highchair and change table to sterilizer, baby monitors or stair gates, even bibs
- 2 large play areas : a playbarn (100m² - trampoline, slides, rides-on...) + an outside play area (sandpit, swingset...)
- dedicated books and toys.
Wether you are coming from Paris, Cherbourg, Ouistreham (ferry port), Le Havre or Calais, you will travel on the ringroad (périphérique) which is encircling Caen.
From Caen ringroad, leave the "peripherique" at exit n°13 Porte d'Espagne:
- Take the dual carriageway N158/A88 to Falaise/Alençon/Le Mans (keep going on for approx. 25km)
- Leave the dual carriageway at exit n°10 Falaise and follow Falaise to the 3rd turnabout
- On this turnabout, follow Villers-Canivet (5km)
- Main entrance of the property on your left hand side, before the sign "Villers-Canivet"
Between Caen and Falaise, the property is ideally located to:
- discover the historical and cultural places (Castle of William The Conqueror at Falaise, Castle and gardens of Vendeuvre, sites of WWII sites as Montormel,Automates Avenue museum...)
- sports (hiking, mountain biking, horse-riding,aquatic center, canoeing, fishing...
- go for leisure activities (markets, vast sandy beaches, miniature railway, zoos, theme parks...).
Between Pays de Falaise and Suisse Normande, you are situated at a privileged spot at the crossroads of the different Calvados areas: in approx. 45 minutes, you can visit Bayeux and the Bessin, Caen and the Côte de Nacre, the Pays d’Auge and the Côte Fleurie as well as the Bocage Normand.
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£216|
Supplément chauffage : en période estivale et au-delà de 21°C
Accueil par le propriétaire présent sur place
Animaux acceptés sous conditions d'acceptation des règles de la maison et de l'acquittement d'un supplément
Traveler checks accepted