At the entrance of a small traditional village, 15 minutes from the beaches and shops of Porticcio.
Charming villa built from a sheepfold, overlooking a swimming pool (8x4) in large garden planted with olive and citrus trees.
The house (150m2) consists of an independent kitchen, large living room, three air-conditioned bedrooms upstairs (2 with double bed, 1 with two beds), a bathroom, a shower room, 2 toilets.
Outside shaded by a pergola, fitted dining terrace with barbecue.
All rooms overlook the countryside.
Arrivals are on Saturdays.
From April 19 to May 11 the pool is not open yet because too cool.
You can discover southern Corsica alternating sea, mountain and Ajaccio:
- Cargèse, the creeks of Piana, Porto
- Loop of Prunelli and Val d'Ese
- The Sanguinaires and Capo di Feno
- The Vizzavona pass, the cascade of the English and Corte
- Porticcio, Silver Beach and Coti Chiavari Forest
- Ajaccio the Napoleon House, the Palais Fesch, the market Place des Palmiers
- Cruise to Bonifacio or Scandola
We leave a book at your disposal to facilitate your discoveries.