|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Top Reasons to Book this Condo:
1. PCB Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Bay Point Golf, Shell Island Cruise, Beachfront Adventure Zone, Gulf World, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Shell Island Cruise available Mar-Oct, all other activities are available year-round.
2. Now offering 2 Night Stays!
3. Just across the street from Sharkey's, a beachfront dining spot with lots of live music, volleyball nets, and a great local gathering spot!
4. Origin Beach Resort amenities! Huge pool onsite movie theater, fitness center, private parking garage and onsite laundry!
5. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
6. Location: Just a mile from Pier Park with with more than 125 retail, dining and entertainment choices for the entire family! Less than a mile from Gulf World Marine Park and 2 miles from Shipwreck Island!
Ways to Book Online:
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*SNOWBIRD / 55+ RENTAL* Snowbird Season is from Nov 16 thru Feb 17 on a monthly basis. The monthly rate is $1000 per month + $500 refundable deposit and taxes/fees. To reserve, please call reservations at 850-974-0974.
This is a desirable gulf view unit that features a king-sized bed and a sleeper sofa, so 4 can sleep here comfortably. There's a private bath, balcony with gulf view, sitting and dining area, as well as a kitchenette.
Origin Beach Resort is a fantastic, centrally located, this resort is across the street from Panama City Beach with private beach access. Located near the Pier and Gulf World Marine Park, you won't lack for things to do on this vacation!Catch some rays on the beach, swim in the huge pool, take in a flick at the on-site movie theater, play video games in the arcade, or work out in the fitness center, the choice is yours.
Origin also has on-site laundry and a private parking garage.
What are you waiting for? Make Origin your next vacation destination!
Guests can visit water slides, a lazy river, and children's water playground at Shipwreck Island Waterpark 3 miles from the property. Gulf World Marine Park, featuring exotic marine animals, is 1 mile away.
If you're looking for great shopping and fabulous eateries, nearby Pier Park will fill the bill! With more than 125 retail, dining and entertainment choices, Pier Park is a one-of-a-kind beachfront family-friendly attraction featuring island-inspired architecture and popular stores. Dillard’s, JCPenney, Ron Jon Surf Shop, Target, Forever 21 are a but a few. Dine at numerous eateries like Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville, Rum Runners Tropical Grill, Dick’s Last Resort, and Five Guys Burgers or catch a show at the Grand IMAX Theater. You should also check out the activity packed Miracle Strip amusement park!
Our policies for renting to adults under age 25:
1. an extra $100 per person ($500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 25% premium
3. check-in at office
4.you must be present for a check-out inspection
~Another vacation rental managed by RealJoy Vacations!~
Property was as described and actually had a better view from the balcony than expected! You do get some street and pool noise but that didn't bother us. The mattress was extremely soft, almost to the point of uncomfortable. Bedding was also a bit worn and could use some updating. Kitchenette was sufficient and included a coffee maker.
Easy walk across the street to the beach. We were also in walking distance to some great restaurants: Sharkey's, Runaway Island, and several ice cream places. Overall a great trip and we almost had the place to ourselves the days following Labor Day!
The property was great, but the sliding glass door lock was broken and would not open. We requested to have it fixed, but the rental agency never followed up with us. Besides that great, clean room. I would still stay again.
For the price and the overall area was amazing!! The door was the only problem we had.. We look forward to returning
Me and my boyfriend went this past weekend, we were very impressed with this room ,it had great views of the ocean! It was very clean and great decorations , very nice room all the way around! Very close places to eat in walking distance, we highly recommend this room to anyone! We will definitely be going back soon!!
Location is good, right across from the beach and a fun restaurant. View from the balcony was nice and the pool/hot tub also offered a wonderful view. The room was clean and perfect size for a couple. My only suggestion would be that the bed needs a mattress cover or pad for hygienic purposes, it was odd that there wasn't already one. The bathroom tub wasn't properly cleaned..it also had some scratches that made it appear dirtier than it was. For the price the room was perfectly efficient but I am picky.
Some of the property is a hotel and the rest ran by a property mangangement company so it's a little confusing as to where you check in and we received no email explaining that. After figuring that part out, we were then told that we couldn't use the private beach access that the hotel patrons use..instead we had to use the public access on the other side of Sharkeys. Not a huge deal but it would of been nice to know.
I think this property is best suited for adults, PCB isn't the most family friendly in my opinion. However, it would be a great place to stay for a quick getaway for couples. Between the Starbucks that was near and Sharkeys, we never had to even get in the car!
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.