Studio is located on the 2nd floor in a new building with elevator. Clear view of the garden. Quiet, decor, neat, secure residence with 2 digicodes and caretaker. It's a quiet street near the metro La Chapelle, a 10-minute walk from the Sacre Coeur Basilica (Montmartre) and the Place du Tartre, with numerous painters. This is a lively and cosmopolitan area. In the neighborhood you will find supermarkets, grocery stores, bakeries, butchers, bars, restaurants and takeaway restorations. A little further away are 3 metro stations, theaters and the lively Pigalle where you can visit the Moulin Rouge. You can also visit Ice Bar at Hotel Cube, the theater of the White Queen, the Bouffes du Nord theater and the Church of St. Bernard Chapel. These are close (3 or 4 minutes walk).
- Apartment269 sq. ft.
- Separate WCs0
- Min. Stay5 nights
- english, french, russian, arabic
- Calendar last updated:
- 14 Oct 2018
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
great for a short stay
Convenient for gare du nord and metro stations, both within short walking distance, supermaket and other shops equally close. The apartment was very clean, with towels and bedding all supplied, and some tea and coffee. On arrival we were given directions to all places we needed to get to.
Small, But Convenient
The pros of this place:
1) Great price;
3) Near the La Chapelle Metro stop (about two blocks away);
4) Interior view window, so it was quiet;
5) Near two grocery stores;
6) Kitchen had all the amenities for making meals (except an oven) so it was easy to buy food and cook it back at your place;
7) Our contact person was nice (not Kader Bekheit), though knowing a little more English would have been nice.
1) We were unaware that there was a 250 euro damage deposit that had to paid in cash when we arrived. That fact is listed in French at the bottom of the web page for the property. We didn't have that amount when we arrived and it was rather awkward. Posting this fact in English at the top would have been nice.
2) It is smaller than we expected. It was fine for two people if you weren't planning on spending a lot of time in the place other than to eat and sleep. It is rated for threee people and that would have been way too crowded for us.
2) The bed came with only one blanket and no sheets and the blanket was too warm for this time of year.
But over all, it was worth the cost.
égal aux photos
égal aux photos
Le locataire David D. a séjourné avec son ami. L'appartement en check-out étais très-très sale!
Le linge de lit était taché (en sang et lubrifiant).
Très propre et facile d'accès
Propriétaire très gentille , je recommende
Nice and lovely flat
This appartament is very clean and cosy. You can find all the facilities. In 5 min you can reach metro, market, cafe and bakeries. The neighborhood is busy but not troublesome. I have spet a nice holiday in this flat.
Nous avons passé une semaine dans ce studio confortable, avec tous qu´il faut.
Les propriétaires sont trés sympatique.
Commerces proches et métro La Chapelle á coté.
Apartment located 150m from metro La Chapelle (line 2) and 500m from the Gare du Nord (RER B, D and E subway lines 4 and 5).
Additional pricing information
Caution demandée 250 euros, La caution est remboursable au départ. Remise des clés par le propriétaire sur place. Le locataire paye le solde de la location et la caution dès son arrivée, à la remise des clés. Les charges (eau, électricité) sont comprises dans le montant de la location à concurrence d'un forfait pour 2 personnes : de 250 L par jour d'eau et de 4 kW par jour d'électricité.