Our bed and breakfast, "the house of Germaine" is located in Normandy in the rural village of Coudeville-sur-Mer in the heart of the grove of the south-sleeve. Here, you will be 3 kilometers from the beaches, the sea and 9 kilometers from the corsair city of Granville, its port and its animations. You will also be at the doors of Cotentin and 50 km from Mont Saint Michel.
The house of Germaine, is a furnished house, warm and character, built at two different times, an old part, nineteenth century stone and a modern extension.
Terraced house facing south with entrance and private garden. Loan of bicycles, living room of garden, barbecue, insert chimney.
All shops 3 km to Bréhal. Chickens, Norman donkey and Ouessant sheep nearby.
We have chosen to offer you a parenthesis of tranquility, so the cottage has no TV or wifi *. Ideal for a stay with family or friends, disconnected!
Welcome on vacation!
In detail :
* In case of absolute lack the wifi can be captured in the garden ... under the cherry tree! Cell phone + 3G-4G work everywhere.
- We present in the house works of artists, for which we had a crush. These works are for sale.
- Terraced house. Living area: 107m2
- No dogs, cats: yes, so nice and ready to live with our chickens.
- Smoking: not inside the house.
- Sleeps: 6 people (3 bedrooms)
- Description: ground floor = kitchen / dining room + living room + toilet + bathroom. On the floor 1 room reads 140, 1 room 2 beds 90 (or 1 bed 180), 1 room 2 beds 90. Shed for storage of bicycles. Garden Lounge. Chimney insert, barbecue, garden and private entrance.
- Exposure: south - not overlooked - view of the garden.
- For young children: an umbrella bed, a high chair, chamber pot and toilet bowl reducer.
- Bikes are at your disposal: 2 "vintage" adult bikes and 2 mountain bikes child / teen.
- Traditional markets: Tuesday morning at Bréhal (3 km) + Sunday morning (summer) at Saint Martin de Bréhal + Saturday morning in Granville.
- Markets on the farm (organic): Tuesday evening in Granville + Wednesday evening in Granville (Ferme de la Chèvre Rit) + Friday evening in Hudismesnil (Ferme du Bois Landelle).
- Large organic surfaces: Biocoop and La Vie Claire in Granville.
- Leisure: beach 3 km, ride and mountain bike in the grove, horse riding, golf, racetracks, thalasso, nearby, local festivals, sails, kytesurf, kite, gastronomy, choose ...