|Minimum Stay||3 - 6 nights|
The villa, located in the resort area of Ognina of Syracuse (SR) is composed of three apartments surrounded by green, which is only 200 meters from the sea.
The apartment, recently renovated, has 2 bedrooms, 1 living room \ kitchen, one bathroom, and is surrounded by over 75 square meters of porch.
Nearby there are two pizzerias, two bars, one sun, one market and a diving school.
The villa is:
- 10 km from the Greek city of Syracuse (reachable every hour with a bus service), where you can visit the Greek Theatre, the Ear of Dionysius, the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Tears and the historic island of Ortigia.
- 3 km from the beaches of Fontane Bianche; full of beaches and nightclubs.
- 13 km from Avola, where to go hiking at the Ponds Reserve of Cava Grande del Cassibile.
- 25 km from Noto, where you can admire the incredible Baroque city.
Guests are only required with respect to the environment and other guests.
OGNINA is a picturesque resort 'resort, near Syracuse, overlooking the Mediterranean Sea and preserves zones of splendid and unspoiled nature, immersed in a continuous feast of sun and color from May to October in a blue depth frame that alone would be enough to justify a stay.
The beauty of the colors of the sea, the diversity of coasts, the purity of the seabed determine the suggestive charm of this corner of Sicily.
Filed by the wind, the coast is a succession of rocky cliffs overlooking the sea, caves and sea cavities of incomparable forms and colors which alternate small bays and white sand.
You can admire, in the area of Ognina, numerous houses of varying architecture, with sloping roofs or with large terraces, surrounded by beautiful gardens and manicured. Also will surprise in the countryside surrounding almond trees in bloom in December, blades of prickly pear, tortuous and ancient olive trees.
Ognina is thus a world of tranquility surrounded by the scent of the Mediterranean, from the spectacular cliff by clear blue sea and unspoiled rich in fish, real paradise for lovers of fishing and underwater photography.
The natural beauty just quoted gives a good example of how the location, and more generally the whole of Sicily, can really offer much to the tourist.
Its strategic location also allows you to easily visit all the important places of artistic and landscape of the south-east coast of Sicily.
Ognina is located 10 km south of Syracuse and you can reach:
* From 'Highway A / 18 CT / SR output' Cassibile ', continuing for about 7 km towards' Fontane Bianche'.
* From the railway station of Syracuse along the Highway 115 for about 10 km and follow the signs:
* From Fontanarossa Airport of Catania towards Syracuse along the Highway 114 to (about 45 minutes); from Syracuse along the Highway 115 for 15 km following signs:
* From Syracuse by public transport (Bus Ast). Departure Piazza delle Poste (Ortigia) take the No. 27 or No. 28. First race at 6. 45 other every 30-45 minutes ... Last race at 21 ... Path: Piazza delle Poste, Corso Umberto, Corso Gelo, avenue Paolo Orsi continues for the resort areas of Ognina and Fontane Bianche .. .
For current bus AST (Azienda Siciliana Trasporti)
tel: 0931 464820
|lenzuola - asciugamani||£ 9 per person per night|
|Spese di pulizia||£35|
|climatizzatore||£ 9 per person per night|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£43|
Richiesto supplemento aria condizionata in base alla stagione, Deposito cauzionale, Caparra richiesta alla prenotazione, Consegna delle chiavi da parte del Proprietario presente in locorietario.
Nolo biancheria €10 a persona per il soggiorno da pagare al loco.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
** This rate is subject to a per person/per night fee. The displayed price reflects one guest.