In the heart of old town, in a restored farmhouse, loft of 200 m2, designed by architect, mountain ambiance. Very bright and spacious accommodation. Mountain furnishings, large farmhouse table. Three terraces, large garden, orchard. Panoramic view of the Vallouise valley, facing south. ski slope 200 m, one can go on skis on the farm without shoes off. Ski lift 800 m, free shuttle to 30 meters.
Expanded housing, it will include from Christmas 2016:
- A large entrance (18 m2) forming cloakroom, ski boot dryer.
- A very big stay-living room-corner cooks-fire (75 m2)
- 6 bedrooms (from 12 to 20 m2), 6 bathrooms from June 2017 (currently 5 bathrooms), 5 toilets.
- Very friendly kitchen including piano cooking, real butcher's block, stone sink, American fridge, very large storage cabinet.
- Fresh vaulted cellar for all your food reserves.
- Hot water boiler produced by ... Do not run out of hot water.
- Local skis + possibility of ski rack from the chairlift.
- 1 free covered parking at the start of the lifts (access badge) supplied).
- WIFI access unlimited internet.
- Pets are not allowed