|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
The residence is located in a small quiet street in the very center,
between Les Halles and the National Street
the gates of the Old City but away from his nocturnal disturbances.
The apartment is on the first (and last) floor, alone on his landing.
It overlooks a quiet area in the heart of island
This is a 4-room apartment of 57 sqm composed of:
- A living room-kitchen,
- Three bedrooms, each with bathroom,
- Each with a secure private access.
- Fundamental Restoration completed in 2014 of an old building
- Nature of Architecture in solid oak paneling
- New furniture and equipment
- Secure access to the apartment and each room studio keyboard personal digital code
- Air conditioning / heating individual room
- 80 cm screen TV in every room Cable
- Per room: either a large bed of 160 x 200 or two twin beds 80 x 200
- Radiator / towel rail in bathroom, hairdryer
- Kitchen appliances: Dishwasher / Microwave / Plaques induction / hood / freezing compartment Fridge / Tea / kettle / toaster / crockery and utensils ...
- Wifi Cable
- Linen and towels provided
- Weekly Cleaning and Laundry
The apartment is in a great area, close to the market and easy walking to the interesting parts of Tours. The owner was very helpful and responsive when we had trouble accessing the Internet. The apartment was clean and the appliances and crockery etc all seemed quite new and were of a good standard. A hairdryer in one of the bathrooms would be a helpful addition. Bathrooms are small but functional, with one off each bedroom. The living area is very small with seating for 3 people so might be a tight fit even for two couples. The market Halles at the end of the street was great for fresh produce and simple meals.
We loved the location and that we each couple had their own bathroom. We had all the hot water we needed each morning for showers. The air conditioners worked perfectly. Each room was very quiet, good job with the insulating sound. We loved that there were close-by places to grocery shop and restaurants to eat at. We would recommend this property.
Several things could change that would help it be even better.
1. Make sure there are enough towels in each bedroom, in one we had three, in one there was four and in the last only one.
2. Make sure all lamps are working.
3. Make all repairs to skylights, one bedroom had no shades or able to be opened on either skylight.
4. Make the repair to the kitchen drawer.
Thank you again for a great stay in Tours.
The apartment is a high quality conversion of an old property, comfortable and convenient. The location is a quiet side street just a hundred yards from the excellent Les Halles covered food market, and a few minutes walk from the historic centre of the town. The owner is very helpful and amenable. Highly recommended.
très bel appartement fonctionnel, bien situé en centre ville, dans une rue calme
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£180|
|Stay tax||€1 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the owner upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 13 years.|
Les frais de ménage ne sont dus que pour des séjours inférieurs à une semaine.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.