|Minimum Stay||5 - 7 nights|
The geographical location of Villamari, at an altitude of 450 meters and located 2 kilometres from the nearest village, gives a very pleasant climate. It is warm during the winter and cool and breezy even in the hottest summers.
The forniture has been designed to offer perfection and to give comfort, cosiness and satisfaction based upon aesthetics.
The apartment has the following structure:
bright living room with kitchen, table and chairs, comfortable sofa bed , LCD TV LED , fireplace,
romantic bedroom with double bed ;
stylish bathroom with walk-in shower,
porch and / or furnished rooftop terrace, a large table , coffee table and comfortable chairs to sit in the outdoor garden , with lawn and flowers next to the olive grove .
In any case, the price includes:
. all utilities (water, electricity, gas)
. use of swimming pool , deckchairs, BBQ
. Bed linen and towels
. final cleaning
. air conditioning
Villamari puts at your disposal :
- The rooftop pool, stay in the water to cool off , or by the pool, relaxing , contemplating the wonderful landscape , lying in deck chairs that we provide ;
- Two stone BBQ , where they cook easily grilled meat and toasted bread, maybe with extra virgin organic olive oil from our own olive grove , of which we will be pleased to offer you a taste ;
- Private parking ;
- The olive grove and the grove where to walk , read and entertain , sitting on benches, picnic or eat at the tables outside .
The rooms on the ground floor have doors that open onto the outdoor terraced area on the panoramic side of the villa, which is furnishedIdeally located
Beautiful property located on a 'divine hill' with a view of 360 degrees, set in a large olive grove.
Stone and traditional Umbrian style, newly built, furnished with great care, ensuring maximum comfort. Key Features:
- Particular care Exterior: enjoying his space furnished with tables and comfortable chairs to relax and admire the magnificent panorama of the surrounding unspoilt countryside, and the possibility to eat outside, even cooking at the BBQ good and wholesome meat from small farmers in the area;
- The quality and elegance of the interior: Villamari offers furniture, fittings and finishes of the highest quality, cured in style and in perfect condition.
- Comfort: flat designed to ensure safety and functionality, which can also be enjoyed in the details, such as the presence of mosquito nets to all windows
This location is simply amazing. What you see on this site is what you get. The views are wonderful. After a few days in Rome this was such an amazing place to relax and really take in the beautiful Umbrian countryside. Mario was a wonderful host, very accommodating and made our stay extra special. We will be back there in a heartbeat. Great location to unwind after a day of touring the various historical sites or after visiting a few vineyards.
Last summer we can enjoy fantastic days in Umbria with the family (we were 5 people with 2 children).
The house was provided with all we need to stay comfortable and cooking. The swimming pool was long enough to swim, surrounded by nice landscape.
It's a perfect place to visit the amazing towns of the area, especially recommendable Spoleto!
We can express our gratitude to Mario for your attention.
Marta & Joan
For the second time we stayed in Villa Mari, in Pozzo (Umbria). The area is beautiful - far from the crowds, but not too far - you can easily reach a good restaurant for dinner, or visit towns like Spoleto, Assissi, Perugia, Spello,.... But once you sit on the terrace of the apartment No.8 you don't want to leave. There is lots of space to sit; it is only a few steps to the pool. The interior of the flat is very tasteful, and big enough for two. Big French windows open up from the bedroom to the garden. (The windows are provided with mosquito nets).
Mario, the owner, can be asked for everything and does his best to keep his guests happy. Everything is just right, and we hope it stays a secret !
Prachtig appartement. Groot terras voor en achter. Zwembad is prima en rustig. Het weggetje erheen is gemaakt van grind, en smal. Ook afgelegen van dorpjes. Voor rust en uitzicht is dit een aanrader
L'appartement Alexandro est agréable et nous recommanderons volontiers cette location.
Die Anlage ist wirklich sehr schön ABER:
- Sie befindet sich nicht dort, wo sie auf der Karte angegeben ist, sondern 10 km weiter westlich fast im Nirgendwo, sehr ruhig aber weit ab. Zum nächsten Laden sind es 6 km.
- Es ist kein Haus mit zwei Schlafzimmern. Die gibt es nur in einer dunklen Kellerwohnung. Es gibt 4 schönen Appartements mit nur einem Schlafzimmer und einem Schlafsofa in einer Wohnküche.
- Es gibt KEIN Internet, WLAN oder WiFi.
- In der Küche gibt es keine elektrische Kaffeemaschine, keinen Wasserkocher und keine Bier- und Schnapsgläser.
- Der Besitzer verlangt mehr Geld, als auf FeWo-direkt ausgewiesen wird.
At 30 minutes from the most famous umbrian cities, Villamari enjoys an unique view that is lost forever in the umbrian hills. Everything in these apartment soffers peace and slower pace of life. One has the feeling that here the time has stopped.
Just 13 km from the E45 motorway, 50 miles from St. Giles, 170 km from Rome. Food and services are within walking distance in the nearby village (1.5 miles), a few kilometers there are also butchers and ovens with local produce truly valuable: a very good meat for a barbecue and an excellent local bread for delicious bruschetta with 'organic extra virgin olive oil produced in these areas really special. Nearby pizzerias and restaurants, some with a delicious cuisine, as you will direct.
For more information visit our website www.villamari.ittake the motorway...,
Strategic location for lovers of nature and culture : art, history, traditions , food and wine are superbly represented in Umbria, and Villamari is its heart. In fact, it is right in the center of the region , which is connected with the major tours , close to the main roads . The centers farthest -Gubbio , Orvieto , Trasimeno Lake , Norcia , Cascia - are just a 90 min drive away , in just 40 /50 min drive from the capital city of Perugia , from the beautiful old town, Assisi , pearl of ' art in Umbria and Christianity , with the Basilica of St. Francis visited every day by hundreds of tourists from all over the world , the fact of hosting the tomb of St. Francis of Assisi , and where you can admire the frescoes of Giotto and Cimabue , Spello , charming village perched on the hill where the town's famous ' infiorata ' . Less than 30 min drive will take you to Montefalco, famous for its Sagrantino wine and the beautiful wineries to visit in the surrounding area ; Bevagna, Roman and medieval pearl , which houses the famous Market of the Gaite , Trevi, poetically perched on a hill .
Villamari is also located in a land once rich in medieval castles , which still contains the remains : from your apartment , looking at the horizon , you'll see the battlements . Finally, in the immediate vicinity ( about 10 km ), the " Parco del Sole " , a large natural park (60 acres approx ) with woods, fields , meadows , ponds and trails to discover over 300 species of animals.Local cuisine(Help)
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Le tariffe si riferiscono ad appartamenti per 2+2 pax e ad appartamenti per 4+2 pax. Riduzioni del 10% per le coppie.
Rates are based on 3-6 pax. 10% reduction for couples.