|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
private area of the T5:
Ground floor apartment of 140m2
4 bedrooms (2 doubles, 1 bedroom with 2x2 bunk beds, 1 bedroom 2 single beds)
1 bathroom with WC
1 separate WC
fitted kitchen with oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, cooking plates ....
Large living room + 2 sofa beds and TV.
Laundry: Washing machine + Dryer 7 kg located in the bathroom
Traditional large Savoy chalet
The rooms are spread out over 3 large and independent cottages.
With a floor area of 140 m², the ground floor can accommodate tables for more than 20 guests.
Common areas available:
- Large and south-facing 70-sq.m terrace with a large panoramic view in the heart of the skiing area
- Ski room
- Sauna and Jacuzzi (see the conditions and the rules on site - this is only available for reservation of at least one week in winter)
This authentic chalet reflects Savoy tradition. Fall in love with the spacious and newly-renovated properties.
The construction is divided into 3 large cottages:
- A 6-room cottage that can accommodate 12 people
- A 5-room cottage that can accommodate 10 / 14 people
- A 4-room cottage that can accommodate 9 people
PS: the prices shown refer to the 4-room cottage.
This is a lively and family resort where relations between are preserved.
Geographically, La Toussuire is a huge plateau located in the centre of the Sybelles region. It offers a 360-degree panoramic view.
In the winter, 310-km of inter-connected trails are available for fans of snow sports.
In the summer, numerous hiking trails attract nature and hiking lovers.
The 3 cottages are labeled "Gîtes de France"
The owner lives on-site and welcomes guests.
* The owner, manager of the restaurant "La Table du Grizzly" is able to offer a catering service on this cottage.
tarif dégressif en fonction de la durée
You can have family meals delivered.
Few long distances:
Ghent: 960 km / Brussels: 920 km / Namur: 870 km
Lille: 890 km / Paris: 630 km / Marseille: 450 km / Lyon: 200 km / Chambery: 90 km
Susa: 95 km / Turin: 160 km
Stuttgart: 670 km
Few other summer activities: Enjoy bowling, snowmobile, sledge dogs, paragliding, speed riding, snow groomer first experiences, snow house visit, bars, pubs, and night clubs.