If you want to relax at a beach resort community, you will enjoy staying at this comfortable, clean, newly renovated (with new furniture), ground floor condominium at Ocean Walk, one of the premier areas on St. Simons Island. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathrooms unit has new Pergo floors and many features you will appreciate. Four people can stay in comfort.
The fully equipped kitchen includes everything needed for your “home away from home” vacation including microwave, coffee maker, toaster, full size range, refrigerator with ice maker and full size washer and dryer. The living room has a 48” flat screen TV, a chair and ottoman you could die for and leather couch that reclines on both ends. Both bathrooms have tub and shower and include quality towels and linens. The master bedroom includes a 32” flat screen TV, quality king size bed. Second bedroom is equipped the same but has a queen size bed. Enjoy a private patio overlooking majestic oaks. WIFI is included, along with cable TV (52 channels and HBO). This condo is close to the pool, clubhouse and playground. Beach chairs and towels are provided.
Ocean Walk is the ultimate vacation complex providing the following amenities:
• Two swimming pools (one heated in winter)
• Two tennis courts
• Captivating lake with ducks and turtles
• Fun-filled playground for children
• Barbeque grills throughout the complex
• Clubhouse with well-equipped gym overlooking lake, ping pong table, business center which includes WIFI, computers, printers and scanners for guests’ use, conference room and kitchen and laundry facility. Parking is convenient to each unit.
• Located less than a mile from the beach
• Half a mile from the historic St. Simons Village and Pier and Lighthouse
• Ocean Walk is so close to the ocean that you can hear ships horns!
When you cross the bridge to St. Simons Island, the first view is the golden marshes and scenic waterway. Known as the Golden Isle, St. Simons offers miles of beautiful beaches, glorious sunsets, nine golf courses (two of which are award winning), sports fishing, bird watching and is a place at which you will genuinely appreciation nature. There are historical sites, such as Christ Church, Fort Frederica and the Lighthouse. There are more than twenty miles of bike paths. The Lighthouse area is the site for concerts on breezy summer evenings. Enjoy the Island Players at the Casino Theatre. There are restaurants to satisfy every palate but try the seafood and the Island’s famous shrimp. There are a variety of quaint little shops at the Village and throughout the island to pick up a bathing suit or just browse.
St. Simons Island is known as the ultimate beach resort or golf destination and boasts the following accolades:
• “America’s Favorite Beach Town” by Travel & Leisure
• “A New Capital for U.S. Golf” by The New York Times
• “Best Fall Beach Escape” by Outside Magazine’s online Adventure Adviser
• “Ultimate Spring Escape” by Southern Living Magazine
• #1 in the “America’s Most Romantic Towns” Travel & Leisure readers’ poll
• #5 on the “Top 10 Islands in the United States” in the Conde Nest Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards
• #3 in the “America’s Favorite Towns” Travel & Leisure readers’ poll
The beach is calling! Just bring your toothbrush and suntan lotion!
ADDITIONAL RATE INFORMATION:
Season weekly rate: $850
Fall weekly rate: $750
Thanksgiving: $150/night (3 night minimum)