|Minimum Stay||2 - 5 nights|
Fantastic new southwest villa! The unit features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car garage, additional sleeping area in the loft. Brand new unit with upgraded finishes and thoughtful touches. Newly furnished and tastefully decorated. Access is easy as guests received codes to access the unit and check in/check out is a breeze. Check out the virtual tour/video links below for a complete tour!!!
Master Bedroom(downstairs) King Bed, flat screen
Guest Bed 1 (upstairs) Queen Bed
Guest Bed 2 (upstairs) 2-Twin Beds
Loft (upstairs) Full size futon bed, flat screen.
There is one full bath upstairs and 1.5 bathrooms downstairs. This unit is fully equipped with all kitchen appliances and utensils needed. Amenities such as soaps, detergents, toilet paper and paper towels are supplied, but not replenished throughout your stay. All linens, bath towels and swimming pool towels are supplied as well. This unit is situated very close to the community amenities which offer:
Tennis Court/Basketball Court
The outdoor living space offers seating for dining, a BBQ grill and wonderful views of the mountain range and red rocks.
No pets, no smoking.
I live and work in Moab. I was lucky enough to grow up here. I look forward to providing you with a comfortable and classy place to enjoy your Moab vacation.
Becky Wells purchased this townhome in 2015
Excellent views of the red rocks and mountains. Located on the outside end of the building. Close to the swimming pool, hot tub, basketball/tennis and picnic pavilion. Plenty of trailer parking along meador drive.
Unobstructed Mountain and Red Rock views.
6 adults stayed here for 7 days. We are all hikers and enjoyed the many trails in Arches and Canyonlands. We liked the location being away from town (6 miles) since we didn't go into town often and liked the quiet. I would rate the condo as average. I have stayed at many places over the years at about the same price point that were better. For instance the cups were cheap acrylic, a couple of them had cracks in them that we didn't notice until we set the table and found liquid leaking out of them. The twin beds are not made for adults - super uncomfortable, same with the loft futon. It has a big bar/crease in the middle that made it uncomfortable for our friend who had to sleep there. Other items of note:
- no extra pillows or blankets
- all cupboards were labeled with contents (seems really weird and have never seen this). For instance 16 plates, 10 cups, etc. Not sure why things were counted and labeled? for renters or cleaners?
- TV is a smart TV but the internet is very slow so trying to watch any streaming media is useless. Also the cable box is connected via coax which means TV channels are not shown in high def/digital - ie: screen is cropped. Disappointing to say the least. Not sure if cable company doesn't offer an upgrade or what the deal is with this. Also would have been nice to have some directions for the two TV remotes. A couple of times while trying to access streaming video the TV got "stuck" on some function and we had to unplug and start over. Lots of dust behind TV.
- Club house with showers and hot tub was nice and a short walk from the condo. With all of us needing showers after hiking it came in handy.
- We cooked all of our meals at the condo. There were pots and pans and a set of knives. Other amenities in kitchen were minimal.
- Nice Weber grill on the patio and grill utensils
- View of the mountains from the condo is nice as it is a corner unit.
- Upstairs bathroom towel rack fell off as it is not secured well. Also the kitchen faucet knob fell off while we were there. These are simple things to fix but it shows a lack of attention to maintenance and it seemed like one more thing that was disappointing as the week went on.
- Living room has one couch and love seat - seating for 5. If you have more people to watch TV or play a game it won't work out well.
- Upstairs bedrooms are small so there is not enough room for a dresser to use. Everything must be placed in the closets or on the beds.
A well-run place that was clean, cheerful and well-appointed. The only thing that was disappointing was the beds. All the beds were super soft (in a bad way) and you really couldn't sleep on the futon because the metal frame poked in to your back. This place would be perfect if it had good beds!
We stayed here with another family and it was perfect for our needs. It was well furnished and comfortable. The kitchen was fairly well stocked, my kids loved the pool and we had several dinners here. The only thing I wished we had were some basic cleaning supplies for after we made dinners. A wipe or kitchen spray would have helped keep the place cleaner for our stay. Thanks for a great stay!
It was great having the end unit. We were two couples and really enjoyed our stay. We liked having bedrooms both upstairs and downstairs. The kitchen had everything we needed. We spent a lot of time on the patio enjoying coffee in the morning sun. Wonderful hiking at Arches. Overall a super trip. We did not use the pool, but plenty of kids seemed to enjoy it. Thank you for a nice, clean property that was exactly as described!
The unit we stayed in at Moab was absolutely superb!! The home was equipped with absolutely everything one needs,unbelievable view looking over the mountains. Will definitely book again. Very, very clean. Thanks for renting to us!! Wonderful experience!!
We had a fantastic time at this condo! There were plenty of amenities and supplies for the 4 adults and 2 children in the condo as well as ample cooking and kitchen supplies to host cook-outs with other friends. We were in town for a family wedding and had other family members staying in Moab as well. The patio was shaded in the evening which made it perfect for grilling. The pool was clean, warm, and had steps into the shallow end so our young kids were able to easily enter the pool. We would definitely stay at this condo again!
You will LOVE the dark skies at night for star gazing. This unit faces the east offering warm morning sun and cool afternoon shade. Wonderful views of the mountains and red rocks from the patio.
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£162|
Jeep Safari Week (week prior to Easter) rate is 359 per night.
We will consider 2 night stays, guests will incur an $85.00 cleaning fee.