|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
This is a cozy little cabin just for two! This one bedroom cabin with king size bed is perfect for honeymooners or couples that want to getaway!
This cabin offers a kitchenette, state of the art fiber-optic fireplace, and Jacuzzi bathtub. Cable TV/DVD, WiFi and heating/air conditioning provided. With all cedar interior and cathedral ceilings, this is truly a little bit of heaven!
Located in the heart of Maggie Valley on Soco Road, near all the major restaurants and attractions.
Very clean, cozy cabin for two! Convienient to Maggie Valley, Waynesville, Cherokee, Pigeon Forge, and Gaitlinburg! I highly recommend as this was a perfect little get away! Reservations were easy and Caroline was great to work with! Will definitely be back!
We enjoyed our stay for our New Year's weekend getaway. We were initially scheduled for Thanksgiving weekend, but due to the fires, we were uncomfortable coming in that weekend. Ms. Caroline was gracious enough to reschedule our stay for New Year's weekend, and we were grateful! I love that this cabin was pet friendly. I will say if you are traveling with one or more large dogs, the cabin space will be tight. Overall we were very pleased with everything from start to finish!
Stayed at Carolines Lil Bit oh Heaven cabin in Maggie Valley. It was not a pleasant experience. See issues below:
1) One Small "old" tv at one end of the cabin.
2) No TV in the bedroom. Ad said tv in bedroom and living area.
3) No TV info, instructions or tv channel guide could be found in the cabin. No more than 3-4 channels could be found.
4) No headboard on the bed.
5) Mattress on bed was worn out and too soft, you would sink in and try and climb back out.
6) Sheets would not stay on the bed.
7) No shampoo.
8) No hair dryer in the cabin.
9) Dorm room type refrigerator.
10) Half of the electrical plugins in the cabin did not work.
11) Power plug ins you had to use a couple of 10 foot drop cords.
12) Advertised as pet friendly, but after I made reservations I was told I had to pay additionally for my 9 lb dog!
I will never stay here again. Caveat Emptor!
A Little Bit of Heaven cabin was charming, cozy and very comfortable for my husband and I. It was so nice meeting Ms. Caroline, who stopped by for a few minutes and asked if there was anything we needed to let her know. The king size bed was very comfortable and both my husband and I slept great. We enjoyed our stay at Ms. Caroline's cabin will come back to stay again. A welcoming environment.
We were pleasantly surprised with the country setting of our cabin. Very clean. Well furnished. Everything we needed was there except an extra coffee cup . Would definitely recommend this cabin for two. Maybe not if you are in aa wheelchair because of the step up to get in the cabin. If you are from the south as we are, don't order grits anywhere! lol. Joey's pancake house was the only place we found good food.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
We allow a maximum of two pets. We can only accommodate small to medium size dogs due to the cabin square footage.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.