|Space||215 sq. ft.|
|Property type||guest house|
Room at the floor of this large country house in the Provencal character, independent small terrace with 2 chairs of 'Toiles du Soleil' in warm colors of Provence,
In this room with soft colors, simple and clear fir beams are the essential elements of decor, stone floor tiles, terracotta lamps the side furniture varnished the harmony of its soft tones creates rest and relaxation
A Wardrobe / yellow patina and the lounge with multicolored stripes out this room in her sweet torpor.
We chose a super luxurious comfort bedding because you have only sleep well on vacation.
A large painting on canvas, headboard tame nature in and says the romantic character of this room
In the bathroom, keep the stone tiles, a walk-in shower, the furniture is solid teak on which a stone basin
This large Provencal character house has a quality authentic decoration inspired heritage and Provencal colors.
... An ideal place for rest, away from urban turpitude this place is a magical place to relax.
... An unusual corner just 5 minutes from Nyons, unforgettable holiday place ... this place is a compromise between pre Southern Alps and Provence, a perfect transition between the North and the South ... It's the Drôme Provencal !!! ...
In nature here, thyme, bay leaf, savory, are our 'weed' in the shade of a pine, you humerez Provence in the songs of cicadas.
... In this place everything is magic, under the oaks, Aleppo pines, pine or Sylvestre, butterflies, lie to religious, dragonflies, birds will be your company ...
... It is also a perfect place for children who have a sense of freedom, running, climbing trees, swimming pool, outdoor sports ... Too good !!!
... This large house has 3 gites, without crowding, the dating scene is the pool and petanque, friendly atmosphere and good humor guaranteed ...
... Each cottage has its own decoration, simple and rustic, made with authentic materials, lime walls, stone floors or solid oak, stone sinks, antique furniture or antique ... a sense of well-being is essential to the smooth running of vacation ...
From the inside to the outside all the facilities were chosen with taste, from tableware to luxury bedding, patio furniture to flowers by the pool, we want you to feel at home ...
... The pool is fully secure 12x5 m water is heated from April to late September and between 25 ° and 30 °, it is filtered 24/24 hours by a catalytic salt system, water is softer , more hygienic allergy risk to the finished chlorine red eye, and the smell of chlorine so bad ... many chairs and comfortable sofas equip large terraces by the pool ...
Taxe de séjour comprise dans le prix : Non, 0€ par jour par personne
Tarif dégressif en fonction de la durée du séjour : oui
Acompte à la réservation : 0%
Règlement par : Chèque, Espèces, Virement
Séjour reposant dans une pinède un peu isolée, à 10 mn de Nyons. Vues superbes. Chambre d'hôte soignée. Le propriétaire connaît bien la région et n'hésite pas à donner des renseignements (chemins, points de vue caractéristiques, restaurants, ...). Petit déjeuner avec des produits locaux.
cadre très agréable, les chambres confortables sont décorées avec goût et l'hôte a été aux petits soins.
Séjour remarquable de 3 nuits en Drôme Provençale.
Un endroit à 8 minutes de Nyons seulement, des commerces et des restaurants etc.
Le gîte est situé sur une colline, au calme, et la décoration est magnifique.
Le petit déjeuner "maison" est délicieux.
Guy le propriétaire est au petit soin pour ses invites, Bravo!
Rich in natural and cultural heritage, Drôme Provençale is certainly a destination for holidays, away from vibrations and conurbations the vastness of this natural area is ideal to relax and spend a holiday in nature's rhythm place .
Between Southern Pre-Alps and Provence, many interests:
- The remarkable road Drôme are classified for panoramic views often grandiose between the Southern Alps and Provence.
- Fields of lavender to infinity, these images remain forever etched in our memories, natural circuses huge exclusively grown lavender, must see ... if possible late June early July
- The Nyons olive, world capital of olive (Tench) mills, orchards, museum ... the discovery of the gold, but not black! good for health attiserons your curiosity ...
- Wine routes ... our house is the ideal starting point for exploring the great vintages and appellations of PDO 'Côtes du Rhône' as well as local wines Ventoux and Baronnies.
-1st Truffle region of Europe, located in the Enclave des Papes, the truffle market in Richerenches attract every Saturday morning from 15 November to late March the lusts of the best amateur cooks and France and elsewhere ...
- The craft distillery plants: lavender, thyme, rosemary, sage well worth a visit in the region Nyons, processing and use of plants are ancestral knowledge dating back to the XIII th century.
-The Old mills and soap factories often from family estates sometimes date back to the 18th century
- Castles of the best known Drôme:
Grignan - Saint Paul 3 Castles - Suze la Rousse,
but many lesser known but less known still to discover ...
- The hilltop villages stand here and there on the slopes and surrounding hills, take time to discover these picturesque villages often dominated by the old bell centuries and wander the streets.
-The Monastery of Aiguebelle, all about the history and production of syrup and liqueurs, a history closely linked to that of the monastery
- The crafts: potters, ceramicists many artists are artists who often inspired by the art of living, mild climate, beautiful scenery settled in Drôme Provençale.
- For many sports are the poles of interests, our region lends itself to many outdoor sports, hiking, mountaineering, cycling (circuits 'Drome bike' are popular)
and of course the Mecca of international cycling 'the ascent of Mont Ventoux'
- Located in a Mediterranean bio-climate, water lovers will enjoy the rivers, where Aygues Ouvéze or a day in the Ardèche gorges about 1 hour drive