|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Calendar NOT Correct.! Ask for availability even if blocked.
Our Yellow Palm 1BR Villa's are completely RENOVATED, privately owned property, uniquely decorated with new Spanish inspired pool and lush tropical landscape throughout. A single story building, (4) 1BR's, and exceptionally managed- Our many US & International Reviews tell our story.
* Each a roomy 850sf (79m2) 1BR/1 bath Villa. Fully furnished, modern bathroom, new kitchen with all cookware/dishes, dining area, uncluttered. LR has high, wood beam ceilings with fans, sleeper sofa. Each BR has a premium queen bed. Well appointed overall, private garden patio with BBQ. Modern interior-decor but with Spanish/Latin flare and retreat feel.
* Location- safe, desirable historic NE 7th Ave, just off Atlantic Ave, restaurants, shopping, salons and clubs. Only 8 blocks to beach. No hotel crowd or noise! Only 4 Villas in your own private building and pool.
* Simply peaceful yet close to everything- beaches, cafe's, boat rentals, fishing charters, shopping, art festivals, free concerts, night clubs and fantastic restuarants. Only 1-2 blocks to grocery, drugstore, coffee shop, bike rentals, pubs. Free city club car taxi
* Spanish inspired Pool: 10 ft x 36 ft x 5 ft depth with privacy fence/tropical landscaping, sitting ledge, water falls, large Italian travatine deck with chaise loungers, shade.
* Common laundry room for stays greater than 1 week. Weekday use
* 20 mins from/to Palm Beach International Airport, 30 mins from Ft Lauderdale
* Clean Clean Villas. We are fanatics on cleanliness and maintenance. Professionally cleaned.
Reviews tell our story. We are proud multi-property owners and professionally manage all aspects- this is a full time business vs. owners renting their homes part-time with little experience or customer focus. We are very disciplined about maintenance, clean freaks AND available if needed. We stay in vacation homes and know the value of a hassle free stay. We have professional cleaning and maintenance staff.
Bill & Susan travel extensively and the international inspiration and much of the décor in their properties are from the various countries they have visited.
Susan & Bill Hallett purchased this apartment in 2013
Location-Location! Spanish/Latin themed and inspired environment. Renovated & New everything, Tropical outdoor surroundings.
Our location on historic NE 7th Ave just off the Ave is close to everything DR offers. It is a Safe Historic neighborhood, great neighborhood pride as one can tell by the properties. Walk to everything.
Guests continue to tell us we are great value for the high quality vs. others they have stayed with...
Spanish/Latin inspired environment with heavy Latin visual influences. Lush tropical landscaping covers the grounds throughout. Completely Renovated interiors and grounds, new pool and fantastic location.
We as owners are good at what we do, very reliable and responsive, with keen eyes for details our guests appreciate. Our properties are meant to be comfortable, visual escape.
My husband and I stayed at Yellow Palm for almost three weeks. Our one bedroom villa was so clean that you could eat off the floors. We had everything that we needed from kitchen supplies, comfy bed and gas grill on our own private patio. The courtyard is beautiful and the pool with all it's lounge chairs was an added bonus. You can see that Susan and Bill take great pride in their property from the decor in the villa to the beautiful landscaping.
Location, Location, Location....We biked to the beach and Pineapple Grove, walked downtown and to the grocery store and had cigars on the inter-coastal, which is right at the end of the street. What more can you ask for.
Thanks for sharing your home with us! It truly was one of our favorite vacations and we hope to come back again next year!
My wife and I really enjoyed staying at the property. Nice location. Beautiful grounds.
The cottages at Yellow Palm are truly a tropical retreat right in the heart of downtown Delray Beach. The property consists of 4 cottage style houses surrounding a private courtyard with a lovely custom designed pool. The landscaping is very lush and tropical. The grounds and cottages are impeccable and very well maintained. We stayed in 709 and it was beautifully decorated, had a nicely stocked kitchen and was very clean! Susan and Bill have been wonderful to work with. They are true professionals who take great pride in their property and bend over backwards to make sure your vacation experience is five star!
Most relaxing place to stay...
Very clean and most comfortable Villa. The private pool was indeed a real pleasure. So I have to say, if your a couple looking for some real rest and relaxation, this a great place to stay. Thank you Bill & Susan for a most memorable place to stay...
This property is a perfect place for a get away to south Florida. We stayed 3 weeks. This was our second year here and we have already booked for next year so that we would not be shut out. Once you arrive you can park your car and walk to the beach, restaurants, grocery and drugs stores. The salt water pool is refreshing after a day at the beach. Susan and Bill should be proud of their property and we look forward to being their guests again next March.
My husband and I recently stayed at Susan and Bill's Yellow Palm 1 bedroom villa for 2 weeks in February. We couldn't have been more pleased. The villa was tastefully decorated, comfortable, with attention to detail down to the fresh tropical flowers that greeted us upon arrival. Spacious with plenty of storage including a walk-in closet in the bedroom. The whole property is extremely well maintained and is beautifully landscaped with each villa having a private patio, grill, and table/umbrella for outside dining. We were able to enjoy the pool area which was so tranquil , relaxing, and private. The location is perfect - we were able to walk and bike to Atlantic Ave and the beach. We would highly recommend this property. Thank you Susan and Bill for your hospitality!
* 2 blocks to grocery/pharmacy, bike rentals, 4 blocks to Atlantic Ave to exciting Spa's, restaurants, shops, clubs, many festivals and free concerts in the park.
* Free City club car taxis to all downtown locations and Beaches- walk, bike or drive 8 blocks to Delray's beautiful beaches to swim, snorkel, sun, scuba
* Walk to Delray Tennis Center: lessons, cardio classes, professional tournaments.
|Site Payment Processing||£49|
|Cleaning||£101 + Tax|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£203|
* Rates vary by season & holidays, based on 2 people + guest fee
* Cleaning fee- $130/stay - 12% Fla Tourist Tax required
* Security Deposit/Refundable- U$250
* PAYMENTS: U$ funds. 1) Check- Deposit check and balance check prior to arrival day, 2) PayPal Verified owner (credit card or bank), or 3) Wire transfers. All fees to renter.
* Cancellation: 30 days prior to arrival, full refund. Within 30, only if rented for same